The online racing simulator
gangsters ganme
(27 posts, started )
gangsters game
hi,
i'm searching for the right title of this game.
all i know is the beginning of the first demo mission.
for u have to follow some1 in this old vichicle...
then u come in a parking lot with several storages...
u have to shoot people and getting back down outside...
i thought it was something like ganster 9145 or something...
all i can find is gangland...

ty.
#2 - Jakg
mafia? i have a game called Gangsters i think, ill check...

EDIT - "Gangsters - Organized Crime" although its an RTS
#3 - joen
maffia?

crap. beaten.
w00t!
thanks alot, thats the game
i really like it because its pretty realistic...

thanks alot guys!
So what do you lot think that gangsters will look like in the year 9145?
dunno
it was a date that sounded logical for that game
call meillepall
Quote from kiss me :dunno
it was a date that sounded logical for that game
call meillepall

You meant 1945... I have the game, it is great. Pretty old now, I wonder what ever happend to mafia 2, is it still being developped, or when should it get released? Gonna look for it a bit now.

The game actually starts in the 1930's, but it builds up through years. I loved playing it, it's one of the few games I actually finished and still played afterwards!

Now the urge to install it again got even bigger... AGAIN!
i only got the demo
and i aint gonna buy it...
Mafia was a great game, although it was a bit buggy and very hard to run on any pc. Gangsters i use to have but never played it, wasnt it strategy type game like sims/sim city was? And recently i have played Godfather.

Godfather doesnt even come close to Mafia as it was bit cheap looking, rushed, story wasnt great and was very repetitive. Also it wasnt as detailed as Mafia was. eg couldn't shoot out tires, get on trains, add petrol to your car etc... ohh and Godfather was made by that company that ruin games... ermm what is their name... ermm ahh yes EA!

as for Mafia 2, i have heard that Illusion Softworks have started development LINK I really hope its true and that they will bring out a sequal.

mad
Mafia is one the best games ever. Great storyline too and they didn't even need movie license (like EA who still failed). Too bad it's kind of "a forgotten classic" thanks to GTA series which I started to dislike after I first time played Mafia (actually I have never even played GTA: San Andreas because the gangsta **** yadda yadda shit couldn't be more unappealing theme).

Madman: that piece of news about Mafia 2 is 3 years old. I hope it's still in the works but I'm not expecting it to be released anytime soon...
acctually this is another game i can add to my list of pretty realistic driving games... altho this game isnt about only driving,the mission do include alot of driving i think...
this is my list for so far:
-Live For Speed
-Rigs Of Rods
-Gangsta
-Hopefully i can add more
Quote from kiss me :i only got the demo
and i aint gonna buy it...

Why not? I bought it for about 30 euros, I don't really remember, it wasn't much, I remember just asking the amount to my parents and they just gave it, so it couldn't be that much!

Looked around a bit, and at some places you can buy it for 5 euros, maximum 20. And I can assure you, it's a great game!

Mad, that excluse is 3 years old... (I type slow...)

I also hope it's still being developped, I would surely buy it. I also got sick of the GTA series. Modding mafia was much more fun than GTA too, I once made a inside driving view for mafia, including suicide doors for the cars that actually had it IRL. The mod never became very popular (gave right of use only to one website, because at least they helped me on it!). The inside view mod for GTA is good, but it's weird because you can't see traffic lights during the day.
is it kind of like the getaway, that u have kind of free roam?
or can u onlydrive in missions?i saw on a forum that u have alot of city to discover...
Quote from kiss me :is it kind of like the getaway, that u have kind of free roam?
or can u onlydrive in missions?i saw on a forum that u have alot of city to discover...

There is a small part of the city open for free roam in the beginning, after you finished the game (or used somebody's finished game if you don't wanna play it), you can drive in the complete city and the countryside (wich is the most fun imho).

I miss the getaway too actually, I sold it, but I'm sorry I did.
i remember some of the cool cars you had to unlock in Mafia, like the jet engine car lol!! then you had those ramps to jump over the river... ahh it was fun!

i still have the cds somewhere, might try and dig them out. I have recently installed quite a few old games that i use to play. Trackmania, Carmageddon 2 (hell yeah) and Mafia might add itself to the list.
lol, i recently bought the getaway black monday...
graphics are not so detailed...
like, the lights r pics, not a shape u kno?
for mafia, maybe i will buy it...
I liked the first getaway a little more, because when you finish it, you can use the blinkers on the cars, wich I liked very much, nice addition. I was dissappointed by the lack of detailing. eg.: the door of the garbage truck was opening to the inside (simple mistake, fixed it before in pc games, just an axle positioned in the wrong direction), but the biggest thing... Why aren't there any third brakelights? They put them on the car, but they don't work. Just like in GT1-2-3-4-... they forget the reverse lighting, hate those kind of misstakes.
i have the first 1, olso but the disk is full of scratches...
i dindt knew u could use ur blinkers??
i never finished the game
Quote from kiss me :acctually this is another game i can add to my list of pretty realistic driving games... altho this game isnt about only driving,the mission do include alot of driving i think...
this is my list for so far:
-Live For Speed
-Rigs Of Rods
-Gangsta
-Hopefully i can add more

rFactor

/hides
yes u go 'n hide!!!!
j/k!
nah i dont like rfactor...
I have to chime in on the Mafia PC game, damn it was awesome. Very mature, great cast and characters, good plot, violent and full of good ol' gangster lifestyle. You can find a copy in the bargain bins for a few euros here in Finland, definitely one of top 10 games I've had pleasure to play.
wow, i'm suprised... i acctually made a thread wich people r interested in
mafia is more a relaxing game with shooting, driving, and dieing
indeed it is, but to relax.. i prefer a bit of Carmageddon, theres lots of driving, dieing, crashing, more dieing, mayhem, even more dieing.....

ahhh!
Used to have an illegal copy of carmageddon on my comp.. Do I miss it!
Played the same version on playstation once, damn it sucked, at that point I missed my pc version even more!
I love Mafia and still have it with some addons and mods(ramps in free ride, real carnames) and some more cars and guns

/goes to play:Kick_Can_

gangsters ganme
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG