The online racing simulator
Quote from rx7skyline :F u bitch

Illiterate insults with a name like rx7 skyline, really. Do you expect people to take you seriously?
lol
Quote from FPVaaron :Illiterate insults with a name like rx7 skyline, really. Do you expect people to take you seriously?

Nice sig LOL
LFSTweak ?
when is the tweak for all the cars gonna come out?
hopefully never
You fiend! YOu tricked me! Delete this thread, and post it in the official LFStweak thread. Or at least ask your question in the thread title!
i wanna make myself a corvette c6 anyways yeah... there is already a big big thread of people asking when is lfstweak gonna come out.
Quote from sil3ntwar :hopefully never

why?
just to be against something you dont always need logic/reasoning to be against something
like my grandad used to tell me: ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
When the cars are un-encrypted by the devs, which, at a guess would be after S3.
bummer...
I edited the title as to give it more 'truthyness'. I'll take the oportunity
to say that i have no immediate plans to make an LFSTweak in the near
future.
understandable at least i have all the wonderfull default s2 cars to get to know better
Give the LX4 a blast 'round Fern Bay..
With S1 I used to love to add downforce and horsepower and rip around south city. Now...we have cars that aren't as fast with top speed but handle better etc.... If only we could get some more powerful racers and some V8s into LFS we won't need Tweak, IMO. Just release some more cars!
Quote from Fonnybone :I edited the title as to give it more 'truthyness'. I'll take the oportunity
to say that i have no immediate plans to make an LFSTweak in the near
future.

So u say that we can forget about a little update for lfstweak for lfs with Patch U ???
Mecanik help please!
Please, since 1 week I try to install mecanik..

What I have to download?
And how I install mecanik?
Does mecanik work with demo?

Thanks!
Which is the latest patch it works with?
I have U patch
Tweak only works on an old version of LFS. Verision P or Q i believe.
#71 - Jakg
Quote from julio :i can have LFSTweak for LFS S2 licenced ?

what? your a demo racer!
Ouch...
bananas
:flamed:
so? he's damo racer... SO WHAT?
that doesn't make him something to shoot at !
well, he asked tweak for s2 licensed, but under his name it says demo racer..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG