(18 posts, started )

Poll : FOR TYRE WALLS AGAINST

Yes Tyre Walls
No Tyre Walls
Dont know
Move them so it gives you a bit of run off
Tyre Walls
Hi,

When i run out wide on the s bend just before the second split on blackwood well now and they i run out wide into them causing my time to drop about 2 sec because i need to save the car form goin into a spin.

i have created a pole for them please vote

i dont know whats best, getting rid of them well this is for you to decide

thanks

Matt
#2 - Jakg
i don't get it and i don't see a poll...

Wait, you mean that at the second chicane you're getting dirt on your tyres (i presume) and loosing time trying to stop the thing spinning? well theres not much you can do about that (except not spinning of course!)
#3 - CSU1
:tired:
now
Yes they are there for that exact reason. If they were not there everyone would simply cut the corners. Its a far better solution to the cut-track penalties. But it would be nice if the tyres were bunches tied together and not just individual stacks of two.
Where is the "WTF" option?
yep and they could move them left abit
i surpose im gettin out voted
The tyre walls are pain the ass as long as they have some kind of weird tennis ball physics.
#10 - Jakg
if they move them left then there is more cutting, its a balance, luckily if a car hits it (except at S-S and GTR speeds) they won't normally find their way on the racing line, although the S-S weigh so little they do travel a fair way, and the force of an FXR smashing in the tyrewalls do tend to cause more accidents due to them appearing in the middle of nowhere

Solution? make the tyre walls more solid (in the ground), but more deformable, so that it slows the cars down without creating a new chicane!
wait i voted no tyre walls, but i meant no dont move them
i want them to stay as they are. it learns you to not come of the road.
Why should they move them? You leave the track and you get punished. Seems fair to me. From memory trying to cut that corner by using a lot of curb will put you into a roll so if you hit the tyres your going about 30mph too fast
i can understand i just wanted to know if you hated them but seems not but in one case you dont need brakes
#14 - Mc21
go slower into the corner then.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :but in one case you dont need brakes

only if your name starts with a "A" and ends with "ryton Senna"
this pole isnt for me we were saying on a server so u thought why not give it a go see who likes them and doesnt like them
#17 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :this pole isnt for me we were saying on a server so u thought why not give it a go see who likes them and doesnt like them

no one "likes" the tyres, but they understand if they weren't there then people would just cut the track, anyway, the much harder kerbs are that complex in reverse with a UFR, the first time i reached it on my roof only to be swallowed by the tyres!
Quote from sil3ntwar :Yes they are there for that exact reason. If they were not there everyone would simply cut the corners. Its a far better solution to the cut-track penalties. But it would be nice if the tyres were bunches tied together and not just individual stacks of two.

Yupp, i think the same, rather a big bunch

Tyre Walls
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG