The online racing simulator
Full Throttle
(20 posts, started )
Full Throttle
Ok ... I have watched "Just Racing" pretty much to get ideas and so on to this movie.. so I just wanna say thanks to Kraniwani! Thank you

Length: 3.04 min
Size: 66.1 mb

Here we go ..

http://dman.se/fellan/Fullthrottle.wmv

Say what you think of it, whatever its bad or good.
ohh yeah very good movie! good work m8
#3 - Jakg
nice work - i take it that this was from a league?

Great work, this is going in my Holy LFS Movies folder!
Great movie - keeping that one!!!

tip: Edit cfg.txt, find the line No MPR Messages, and set it to 2
0 shows all messages
1 turns off driver chat, but shows system messages (left the pits, joined etc)
2 turns off all messages
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#5 - Bosse
Very nice movie Fellan! Really like it!
Wow, exelent movie mate. very high marks from me.

The camera angles were perfect, the syncing with the music was perfect too.

One majour letdown to me is that you had the Fraps water mark at the top, also any messages you had were only one line (like, one person said something, not 2, 3, 4 etc.) so you could of added a small black bar at the top, big enough to cover the watermark and chat and done the same to the bottom. It would give it a slight widescreen look, which dont matter, but it would get rid of the two mentioned.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
wow, one of the better ones

very nice m8!!! good work!
#8 - Micha
Great work!
Quote from Kronvall :Ok ... I have watched "Just Racing" pretty much to get ideas and so on to this movie.. so I just wanna say thanks to Kraniwani! Thank you

Length: 3.04 min
Size: 66.1 mb

Here we go ..

http://dman.se/fellan/Fullthrottle.wmv

Say what you think of it, whatever its bad or good.

AWSOME movie 2 thumbs up ..... also what kind of setup u have like computer wise.... cause it runs awsome with NO lag or spykes.... i have a new pci express on a gateway with 3.0 ghz, and enough MB my pci express is 512 and i have dsl extreme....
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Outlaw27 :AWSOME movie 2 thumbs up ..... also what kind of setup u have like computer wise.... cause it runs awsome with NO lag or spykes.... i have a new pci express on a gateway with 3.0 ghz, and enough MB my pci express is 512 and i have dsl extreme....

im not sure you quite undertstand your pc specs

EDIT - Let me elaborate, 3 Ghz means nothing (ie the 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo!), having 512 Mb RAM on a video card means nothing, etc
Grabbing
The website is coming up soon again.

Sorry about this.
Edit: Sad to say it, but i cannot (may not) host anymore movies from my website.

Filecabinet closed. :/
Edit2: I wondered what all the hassle was about. Then i checked the stats. 10.69gb transfered.
#14 - Tomi
can you upload it to youtube or google video ? Sadly I didn't have the time to download it...

You should also consider subscribing to archive.org who can host game replays in full quality.
I didnt make it to the end of the video...
#19 - Tomi
thanks guy for the new links. Great vid indeed
Thanks for the link Micke

Full Throttle
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG