In no particular order...

Ren & Stimpy
Rockos Modern Life
Sharkey & George
Thundercats
The Tick
The Simpsons
#6 - SamH
In chronological order (i.e. ordered by my age, ascending)

Tom & Jerry
Road Runner
The Simpsons
I dont watch cartoons, but I live with my nephews and they do. The high television volume I most hate is Spongbob Squarepants.
#8 - CSU1
I have two girls and Balamorey does my head in, that fix it guy with the glases creeps me out!!!
#9 - Jakg
i have a friend with a mental age of two that LOVES Balamorey
#10 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :i have a friend with a mental age of two that LOVES Balamorey

Is he a driver can we rip it out of him? can we,can we,can we?
#11 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :Is he a driver can we rip it out of him? can we,can we,can we?

nope, fraid not (he tried LFS once, FE1, i was in a UF1, he was in an XFR and i THRASHED him ), i took him karting once tho, he was too afraid to give it full throttle (even on the straights), and can only drive a car (well, a van), backwards through a gate with a trailer (he lives on a farm, and he helps sometimes, but if he tries to drive forwards or drive backwards without a trailer he stalls it and almost hits things etc illepall)
#12 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :nope, fraid not (he tried LFS once, FE1, i was in a UF1, he was in an XFR and i THRASHED him ), i took him karting once tho, he was too afraid to give it full throttle (even on the straights), and can only drive a car (well, a van), backwards through a gate with a trailer (he lives on a farm, and he helps sometimes, but if he tries to drive forwards or drive backwards without a trailer he stalls it and almost hits things etc illepall)

lmao! strange country folk...sometimes I think there must be somethin in the water that makes em' special
#13 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :lmao! strange country folk...sometimes I think there must be somethin in the water that makes em' special

inbreeding ftw!

Hey, i've met worse, on a school trip to Germany this bunch of at least 10 girls set about us (me and two friends), and appeared to be genuinely hitting on us (illepall why i have no idea!), and they were from Kent somewhere, i tell you, they were so stupid if i saw them crossing the street i would save my brakes the wear!

EDIT - This was on the ferry there

Although when i went to the clink prison, someone asked me to take a photo of them (just some random man that was there) of him all bound up in the torture chair :X
#14 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :inbreeding ftw!

Hey, ive met worse, on a school trip to Germany this bunch of at least 10 girls set about us (me and two friends), and appeared to be genuinely hitting on us (illepall why i have no idea!), and they were from Kent somewhere, i tell you, they were so stupid if i saw them crossing the street i would save my brakes the wear!

Ah! but you can't knock em' As Nikimere say's "The muck that fills my hole"
There is one and only king of cartoons, thats The Simpsons (although my girlfriend says, the liking of The Simpsons is a guy thing)

Other than that, Futurama and Family Guy are good too.

Dan,
South Park, Family Guy and the Simpsons
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
I'm 34 years old. I don't watch cartoons anymore and haven't for years and years. But if I would happen to see Speed Racer on the tv guide, I will immediately drop what I'm doing to watch it. Speed Racer rocks!

I have a half finished skin of a Speed Racer theme. I think I may have to get that completed.
-
НУ, ПОГОДИ!
-
South Park,The simpsons, Dexters lab ( ), Freakozoid ( ),Batman ... and others which i don't remember :/ (tbh, i haven't seen a good cartoon for months :\ )
Here are some of my all time favourites:

Beavis & Butthead
Cow & Chicken
Ran & Stimpy
Road Runner
Jen Počkej Zajici
A je to "Pat a Mat"
ok so this isnt really a cartoon but stop motion puppets but still a classic where i come from.. here are some vids of the show on google LINK the so called DIY experts lol!!!

but the untimate cartoon for me is Tom and Jerry.. great combo, great chases, violence, characters all beautifully synchronized with music...

mad
The Simpsons, Futurama and Family guy..in no order whatsoever.
Scooby doo, but the old ones, not the crap that they call scooby doo today in the remakes.
Quote from Blackout :The Simpsons, Futurama and Family guy..in no order whatsoever.

+100 And Futurama will be back with a 5th season!!!!
Transformers, and M.A.S.K.!

I'm 30 years old now, and I still have those damn toys stashed around here some place just in case I ever find a woman who deems me worthy enough to father her children.

These days I'm more into CG movies like Final Fantasy, and anime, of which for some strange reason I find Princess Mononoke the best to date.
in no special order

Itchy and scratchy (and the simpsons too :P )
THE road runner
Tom & jerry
Michel Vaillant
Futurama
ranma ½
Ghost in the shell

princess mononoke has something wild on her, just what the domesticated human needs to feel free i guess.

Your Favorite Cartoons>
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG