[ZWR] Radio Station Launch
(95 posts, closed, started )
Sorry for being awkward, best of luck with your radio station
#27 - CSU1
Run little pigy run'
Quote from Your site :Radio is offline for major maintenance

#29 - CSU1
Where's the little piggy's ?
ZWR Radio, does this broadcast any information about LFS or just music. If you do interviews and coverage:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Sadly less than 6 hours into our maiden round the clock broadcast, the server went down for maintainance. The provider is gettnig the bollocking of thier life.

And yeah, we will be doing interviews, music and coverage. Not just for LFS either. As my team branches out and discovers the more prominent series in other sims we will begin covering those as well
I suggest you check your skype then my friend, because I asked directly nto only for coverage but the exclusive on the live coverage.
Two forum threads and still no link? I'm either blind, or you are advertising for listeners a bit early.
www.tuning-base.nl take a gander in the right hand side bar

this was posted in the other thread
Owen, i have nothing in my Skype for Exclusive Covarage so far...

or were you refering to Dygear?
thats because it was for dygear for simfia not for you guys but i'll send you a skype if you want
Um, Fischfix, love you to death man, but... You're not Dygear.

If you'd like to see Coverage of the 360 series on our station thought just say so
I have to say you guys are being tight arses.

You're having a go at Fischfix, ajp.

Your not exactly big known names either.
1) I know Fischfix personally, he's a part of the same community as I am
2) When did anyone have a go at ajp?
@ nutty boy

how are we being "tight arsed" when we're friends with fischfix and he knows us both well enough to understand what we've said in the two posts above yours and i also fail to see how what we said is being tight arsed after what you said AT THE VERY BEGINNING of this thread

also since this is you were talking about you'll prolly want proof that we're friends or that fischfix knows us if you go to youtube and search danoth06..which is the name fischfix knows me by you will notice that under the heading "oval runnin'" one of the two drivers is fischfix...altho admitedly i spelt his name wrong...

infact since im guarenteed to have someone else moan that they cant find the video here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfWZcCKUjP0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to give everyone all the information they need

ZWR Radio is a non-profit making radio station that will have :

- 24/7/365 running
- easy listening music & music to race/drive to
- phone in competitions using skype(tm) (with prizes of course)
- live commentary from many different series
- games broadcast live on the radio from live for speed (with more prizes)
- hosted shows by (danoth, lawvs & others)

the website

http://www.tuning-base.nl

we would like to take this time to appologise for the radio station being offline but since the server we were with decided to crash within 2 hours of me buying it we have decided to move servers with could take anything from 24 - 48 hours to complete ! ! ! ! !

Thank you and have a nice day

Danoth
Quote from ajp71 :Err... isn't broadcasting your music collection over the web a bit incriminating?

Quote from bigj6230 :and if you looked at zwr radio FIRST post you will see that i am in the process of getting FULL AUTHORISATION from the people who allow radio stations to broadcast their music...

and its not in the least incriminating when you concider that ALL my music i buy "off the shelf"

Quote from ajp71 :I hadn't realized your music collection was from a load of unheard of bands who give permission for you to broadcast it for free.

I also don't see why you had to create another thread for this news seeing as you made the first one yesterday, if you have to create a new thread at least give some hints to where the old one might be, a link would help (maybe set a homepage in the control panel or your sig)

Quote from mkinnov8 :*Sigh*

Any chance of just being nice for the sake of being nice?

Good Luck.

Quote from bigj6230 :och never mind he wants to be a flamer....

moaning and whining about everything and being pedantic about everything trying to get someone to bite illepall

sad really that he has nothing better to do with his time

You called him a flamer.

And I don't need proof that you know fischfix, I believe you.

Also isn't it awful you have to change servers after 2 hours. Does that mean you have to buy 2 servers.
btw that *sigh* post im almost positive wasnt for me...
No it wasn't it was for ajp but then you replied to it and called him a flamer.
yea because like you were are semi are now your giving whats commonly known as flame bait...and at the moment it wouldnt be hard to make me think that when i have not slept for around 29 hours, i have a sore head & the server set that im trying to break away from are refusing to give me a refund and are being super cheeky about it.....
Why have a fight about this, I made a comment that was taken the wrong way, I appologised can't that just be the end of it? I think bigj did overreact to my comment but that doesn't bother me, I'll still appologise if that eases the situtation maybe he was being tight arsed, but TBH Nutty Boy what's been said has been said.

I'm now looking forward to when this radio station comes back online
thats what i was thinking mate...
To all of you who wanted to start an LFS Radio station:

Go online - Air some music, reports, live commentaries etc.
and then let the listeners decide whats hot and whats not.

Atm it's a bit like this:
I'm better then you - No I'm better then you - No we announced it first - You took our Idea but we are better blablabla.
What a stupid childish behavior. illepall

None of you showed that he really can do right now.

So please all you Internet DJs / radio makers go online (more then a few hours) and surprise the listeners and then everyone will get the feedback they deserve.

Everything else is just boring and useless.

I wish everyone good luck and all the best. And I would love to have again another LFS Radio station (or two)
okay... maybe to clear it out a bit...

i know zwr tuna, and zwr dantooth (miss-spelled i know, but :razz for month from fragmaster.net and the ventrillo voice chat
i know you nutty boy because you signed up in the 360° series . i did see yesterday after i posted here that you too were starting a station, and i signed up for your forum, but did not get any activation so far...

first of all, i asked tuna i think weeks before i set up the website for the 360 series, if he would mind to do some interveiws in the 360° series, like he did it in the SimFIA with greate success. he did not say yes at that point. so don't be angry about that. but i also asked gamer-fm, and of course a want to ask you guys from LFS-FM to do some coverage. thats the way it is in the media business: first ask around, then see who is responding, then make out where you reach your target group the best and then see who is making the best offers...

exclusive-rights are expensive not only for the station but also for the league (maybe that station you gave exclusive rights, did not promote or goes down after 2 weeks...)
i mean in real live it is the other way around... the stations have to pay to get exclusive rights for broadcasting a series but hey at the moment i am happy for every coverage i can get for the series (gamer-fm, zwr-fm, lfs-fm). so i probably won't do a Whole-league-full-coverage-exclusive-contract (only if you are NBC Giga or you can offer live-webstream coverage like in the 24h race....

BUT i will do exclusive things (e.g. post-race press conference) only with people i know and i have full trust in. and i know they will do it the right way... and as a deal those guys who do the post-race-conference can have the exclusive right to broadcast it as the first on the planet

what is the outcome of this ... i don't know

but hell yes bring those freaking stations online!

i am not really interested in the music, but i wanna game-related NEWS, coverage, (striping ladies after 10pm) all that stuff good sport-channels have

by the way as a graphic designer, if some of you needs my help with logos or stuff like that just nod...
Radio stations? heh That's really cool. LOL y'all need to have fake commercials for like cromo tires and stuff. Advertise online servers and
maybe "traffic" reports.

Can y'all broadcast live or does it have to be recorded?
I know simulcast stations like Heart Digital in the UK and a whole slew of stations across the world exist, but I've also noticed that the vast majority of internet only stations are recordings and that's it.

Shock Jocks... there really ain't any on online radio.... hmmm....
To be honest, there's a WHOLE lot of potential in online radio, potential
that don't seem to be realized yet.

With shoutcast, do y'all have restrictions to abide by? Not with content, but with advertising?

Anyways, the best of luck to you & your stations
i already have semi commercials.... but their all LFS commerials and i am totally live as was proven about 1 hour ago on a 2 hour stint on [zwr]practice as commentators to a KY GP Long 5 lap race...and that was all live...and infact we got members of that race to come and have a chat with us....of which fischfix was one of them

and we got a new record of 20 Unique listeners so thank you all
This thread is closed

[ZWR] Radio Station Launch
(95 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG