The online racing simulator
LFS:BanEditor
(6 posts, started )
Cause I'm still working on a Server-Admin-Tool for lfs-server.de which contains a ban editor,
I extract this function into a stand alone application.

So, if you like to edit your server bans easily download this tool now!

Download LFS:BanEditor
#2 - Stuff
Very cool..

I also created a small ban editor a few months ago. However, it was not as complete as yours and didn't see much of a use for it after the /ban and /unban switches. Anyway, I think if I ever ran a permanent server and had the need to edit the .ban file I would use yours instead of mine!

Nice job!

-------------
known as RayOK :up:
Quote from Stuff :Very cool..

I also created a small ban editor a few months ago. However, it was not as complete as yours and didn't see much of a use for it after the /ban and /unban switches. Anyway, I think if I ever ran a permanent server and had the need to edit the .ban file I would use yours instead of mine!

Nice job!

-------------
known as RayOK :up:

That's a recommendation if ever there was one.
Out of interest, does LFS still overwrite the bans file on shutdown, and only parse new bans when it loads it/the ban gets applied? If so, then the guys using it may wonder where their bans have gone
#5 - tinyk
I never knew bans got over written at all... unless maybe it's because they expired or the person that was banned (on demo) reconnected with a new IP. Nice work once again CrazyICE.

~*~*~*~tiny~*~*~*~

edit: aww k k after having it expalned a bit better by an excellent coder I think I get your point taa.
Sorry, it was directly a question towards Crazy, therefore I was expecting him to understand, but since this is a public forum, maybe I should clarify myself more often for the benefit of others.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG