The online racing simulator
"Radio"
(113 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Skype wasnt designed to be run with a game or in the background - Teamspeak or Ventrilo was
Quote from Jakg :Skype wasnt designed to be run with a game or in the background - Teamspeak or Ventrilo was

Yeah, I know. Am just saying
Quote :And why do we speak English at all? How about you English speaking people learn a second language

You foreigners need to understand that most of you only speak two languages, whereas Brits speak 3: [Native] English; SMS English; Hollywood English

The word native has been used to denote a bastardised version of the language, because Brits are trilingual English itself is very hard for us to learn. We're much more in tune with SMS and Hollywood English though, which we can use fluently.
#29 - CSU1
Quote from Becky Rose :You foreigners need to understand that most of you only speak two languages, whereas Brits speak 3: [Native] English; SMS English; Hollywood English

The word native has been used to denote a bastardised version of the language, because Brits are trilingual English itself is very hard for us to learn. We're much more in tune with SMS and Hollywood English though, which we can use fluently.

What we need is an international translator...lmao
As the title of the song reads "Speak English Or Die"....lmao
Or better, a UNIVERSAL TRANSLATER!

Oh, sorry, guys, I thought I'm living in the 24th century now.

To seek new life forms and civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before!
#31 - CSU1
Quote from Jamexing :Or better, a UNIVERSAL TRANSLATER!

Oh, sorry, guys, I thought I'm living in the 24th century now.

To seek new life forms and civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before!

No an intergalactic translator I'd say Funnybear knows one
Quote :
You foreigners need to understand that most of you only speak two languages, whereas Brits speak 3: [Native] English; SMS English; Hollywood English

Hollywood English can speak everybody. Those 5 word's arn't hard to learn
And when u come along like this then I can speak much more languages......look at all the German dialect's where the north can't understand the south and the the west arn't the east and the south arn't the east........and so on.......

Quote :Skype wasnt designed to be run with a game or in the background - Teamspeak or Ventrilo was

So that means we can't use it during a game? Be open for changes
#33 - Jakg
no, but it was designed to have all the bandwidth to itself and thus uses alot and tends to trade quality for CPU usage, you can run it with a game, but it will lag it and slow it down
Quote from Jakg :no, but it was designed to have all the bandwidth to itself and thus uses alot and tends to trade quality for CPU usage, you can run it with a game, but it will lag it and slow it down

I can't say that. I used to play NHL and FIFA with it and mostly it worked fine.
Why not add a variable to the server-side program with the IP and port of the TS server, and add an auto-join button, so once i clicked it, it would open my TS and join that server.

This can be done with launching commands, and Xfire already does it.

Its easy to implement in new versions +- 1 hour to make the code for detection of current TS server, and auto-join server and channel .. then depending on the games code, link that code to the game, with client side buttons, and parcer for server info, and the server-side coding
Quote :And when u come along like this then I can speak much more languages......look at all the German dialect's where the north can't understand the south and the the west arn't the east and the south arn't the east........and so on.......

Britain has regional accents too, despite being much smaller. The problem is most Brits dont even speak their regional dialect properly.
#37 - CSU1
Quote from Becky Rose :Britain has regional accents too, despite being much smaller. The problem is most Brits dont even speak their regional dialect properly.

lol; yeah throw this guy into the arse end of Kerry and he wouldn't know where the fu*k he is
#38 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :lol; yeah throw this guy into the arse end of Kerry and he wouldn't know where the fu*k he is

well i was there a few weeks ago and the accents arent that bad!
Quote from Becky Rose :Britain has regional accents too, despite being much smaller. The problem is most Brits dont even speak their regional dialect properly.

OK. Back to the topic. When du u learn German?
#40 - Jakg
at School (its optional, we are forced to learn French, but the ones that are best at it get the option of learning German, and as i hate French i took German), although some schools do spanish instead, but morst teach French
Quote :OK. Back to the topic. When du u learn German

For me from my family as I grew up, and formerly during my 4th year of secondary education, they now call it year 15 I think.
#42 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :well i was there a few weeks ago and the accents arent that bad!

Oh no! you having ANOTHER smartass day?
lol you know what I meant, I struggle to understand these country lads sometimes as talking to them on the phone is 50% of my job > the other 50% well
- Talking to mates at work 15%
- Smoking 10%
- LFS forum 24%
- Actually doing a bit of work .5%
- Temporarally falling asleep .5%
Going home and doing LFS , priceless....
#43 - Jakg
year 15? i you can leave school at year 11, then have two years of 6th form (aka year 12-13), but then they kick you out - never heard of year 15
Quote from CSU1 :Oh no! you having ANOTHER smartass day?
lol you know what I meant, I struggle to understand these country lads sometimes as talking to them on the phone is 50% of my job > the other 50% well
- Talking to mates at work 15%
- Smoking 10%
- LFS forum 24%
- Actually doing a bit of work .5%
- Temporarally falling asleep .5%
Going home and doing LFS , priceless....

i (well, my mum) was visiting family and there was one bloke who i just humored because he had a speech impediment, talked REALLY quickly and had a really thick irish accent, so i just sat their nodding
I thought secondary started with year 11, I guess not, I dont really get the new numbering system or indeed why we even needed one.
#45 - Jakg
OT - From your profile

"Biography:
Egocentrical, narcicistic, and always right"

Your still being modest aren't you?
Just shut up or talk about me...
Oh and the information you where looking for is 1975.
#48 - Jakg
#49 - CSU1
:duck:
Where's that topic gone too....
#50 - Jakg
what topic?

oh yeh! as nice as it would be TS is a much easier solution with chanels and the like

"Radio"
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG