The online racing simulator
CITY DRIVING @ SO2 (Cops & Robbers)
(34 posts, started )
You are a demo racer, so you shouldn't have access to use the Autocross mode / Shift+U mode. You also don't have access to the South City track, only Blackwood.

If you buy a license, you could get it working.
Maybe he means that when he is pressing shift+u he isnt seeing anything? Also what track are you tring to open this layout on, as it is only open-able in S2 tracks, I would suggest looking for a BL_ layout as to avoid hassle from these cruel people.

Tweaker you ever come onto Max's server?
Quote from xWolFx :Maybe he means that when he is pressing shift+u he isnt seeing anything? Also what track are you tring to open this layout on, as it is only open-able in S2 tracks, I would suggest looking for a BL_ layout as to avoid hassle from these cruel people.

Tweaker you ever come onto Max's server?

He shouldn't see anything since loading layouts is impossible for Demo users. He should just see camera controls for Shift U mode and that's it.

Yes I go on the CityDriving and CityLife servers.... apparently I am not welcome as is every other guest on their servers, because they are so poorly managed. I have seen nobody host these layouts, so I said forget about it.... they don't want to try something new, oh well
max hosts your SO layout.
i may host this layout on my server... cnruk.co.nr.....
Quote from Tweaker :lol, well there are a few city driving servers out there, and after playing on one, the layout they use on the Autocross lot didn't feel much like a city track where you could have fun chases and stuff.

I'm playing about with a similar idea on FE3, but with a more "Mad Max"-type thing. (Can't help it, i'm a massive MM fan).

If anyone feels like helping along this frankly weak effort:

My plaything will be sitting at "MFP - Anarchie Road" (but in technicolor) on the track list, with the webshite at http://mainforcepatrol.tk
right i have just dl'ed this map but im on our clan server im trying to set the map but i dont know wat to do new to havin admin o.O if any1 cud help me out i wud be gr8full but this track luks amazin
Quote from Tweaker :

I'm just about to host it on one of my servers. should see it up and running tonight..

[MwM] Monkeys with Motors thats the server name.
Quote from Pearce :right i have just dl'ed this map but im on our clan server im trying to set the map but i dont know wat to do new to havin admin o.O if any1 cud help me out i wud be gr8full but this track luks amazin

Lee. am just about 2 put it on our server matey

CITY DRIVING @ SO2 (Cops & Robbers)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG