The online racing simulator
Looking for a Team
(5 posts, started )
Looking for a Team
im looking for a team that races mostly formulas if possible. Im a clean and fair driver. thx
http://Storm-Racing.co.uk

Storm Racing, we are recruiting now, mainly FOX, bit of FO8 and FXR every now and then, currently server is up with AS Club and FOX, come and and see us some time
Toxic Star Racing is still looking for more members to be added onto there team. you could email me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. You can also check out my signature and go to the site if you are really that interested

ToxicStarRacingTeam

We Currently have Four Members at the moment:

TSRT MFSB
TSRT ToxicKlay
TSRT MeeToo
TSRT Apex

We originaly started as a BF1 Team but I recently decided to change and decided it was time to race all cars...(got bored with BF1)
We have a cool site that TSRT ToxicKlay designed for us... http://www.freewebs.com/toxicstarracing
We are a New team and we are always looking for new members we have a few servers setup... They all have Toxic Star in them so be sure to join next time you see it.
If you are interested in joining our team just PM me and i will setup a meeting on our servers... thank you all TSRT MFSB (mostflyskaterboy)
#4 - Nobo
Hey! I think we met on track some days ago, and i told you to look at LFS-World....

Just to introduce our Team again. We are the Factory Phantom Racing Team. We are mostly driving the OWRL with success and are searching for drivers. We are mainly driving the Formula cars. Due to the fact that we only have german useres at the moment everything on our page is on german. Plans are going on at the moment to translate everything in to english. Our website is: www.factoryphantom.de

I really can say the team from Thor is a nice one, so i can tell you to search for their usernames and hop in to one of their servers:
Their usernames are :
thorvertonian ([SR]Thor)
boyracer1981 ([SR]Missing)

Looking for a Team
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG