The online racing simulator
Sick Puppies - All the same
Metallica - Fuel
Born On A Different Cloud - Oasis
Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenon
@The Very End: Yes, it isn't rap (thank god, I'm not a big fan of rap...:razz, but Altern Rock (well, thats what iTunes is saying...)

@MAGGOT: LOL LOL LOL I like your "new" word: craptacular!!! xD Never heard of that, but rofl. Yeah, NFS 7 to NFS 10 music is FAR TOO MUCH RAP (although NFS 9 MW has much Rockmusic:tilt.

Timz
Allright, since it`s not rap I`ll not going to start :bananadea in this topic

Now listening on the soundtrack from the movie "The Rock".
Apocalyptica - The Unforgiven
Spiderbait - Black Betty
May god have mercy on my soul... Lily Allen.

Despite desperately wanting to dislike her, I think she's really good...
Trying to claw back some credibility (in a forum full of metal fans... oh **** it...) this is a pretty cool production. The guy must have a lot of time on his hands!
Thats the ugliest music I ever heared. In fact I will not call it music, but non-music-crap. There are two people, who never can play a instrument, that uses a computer and maybe a keyboard with allready finished drum rythms that plays, it`s a shame that they can call something like this music. Techno is not a music genre, it`s trash, only people that likes to take speed to breakfast may it be good at any way.

Phew, there I said it, start the flamewar if you like, but I`ll rest my case, techno is not music, and I canot understand people that says some techno - makers are talented people. I mean, WTF COMON! They use half finished rythms, and making music out of dataprograms. WTF in hell, music is about soul, and devoute to a instrument you have learned to master throught endless hours of training.

There are different types of music. Some focuses on the text itself, like Bob Dyland, Johnny Cash etc, while other bands focuses on the music, like Children Of Bodom and many others. There are many many different music generes, but please for love of god stop refering to techno as a music genre, it`s not worth the status as music.

Now, what this had to do with topic...who knows, wanted to tell my oppinion after seeing that link.
Off topic: Everyone gets the music he deserves...

Rancho Relaxo - Like A Light
Planet Rock - CK & Mikuma
Metallica - Fade To Black
Paradoc - Mona's Dreams

(@SaM: )

Timz
Arwen - Times Gate
wolfmother-minds eye. wich is a good song
royksopp-what else is there(trentemoller mix)
Children Of Bodom - Live In Tokyo
Powderfinger - Hindley Street
U2 - City of Blinding Lights
Children Of Bodom - Living Dead Beat
The Futureheads - Le Garage
Audoslave - Be Yourselfe
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG