The online racing simulator
Within Temptation - Final Destination
3 Doors Down - The Road I'm On
Bloodsimple - Ride With Me
I must admit that I did not like the other songs from Bloodsimple, but there is something relaxing and awesome about Ride With Me song.

Timycry - Better Die Standing
What a great chorus, "Better die standing than die on your knees"
Listening back to a 4 hour progressive/trance set i made a while ago. nice tunes for nice weather me finx.
Partial Refraction
i think i'll split it into 3x80 minute mixes and make it a 3 parter.
saul williams- black stacey
Five Finger Death Punch - The Way of the Fist
Let's not make a new thread about this but i really wanna know it, how is VH1 for you people, i don't know if there are different versions for different regions and stuff.. They are KILLING me with their stupid jingles, you know the ones consisted of parts of multiple songs, that are not realated whatsoever... and that's like 70% of their daily program. Is it like that everywhere or just on 'mine'?
The Go! Team - Junior Kickstart
Symphony X - Iconoclast Album.

One word: AMAZINGLYAWESOMEAWESOMESAUCE.
Middles

a nice wee warm up set i made to get the day kicked off good and proper. tiz good no?
Does anyone know of any good billie Jean Club mixes. im searching and searching and im finding some very naff ones Also James brown - i feel good ( club mixes ) ??
Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy With It

=)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Let's not make a new thread about this but i really wanna know it, how is VH1 for you people, i don't know if there are different versions for different regions and stuff.. They are KILLING me with their stupid jingles, you know the ones consisted of parts of multiple songs, that are not realated whatsoever... and that's like 70% of their daily program. Is it like that everywhere or just on 'mine'?

Anyone? This is driving me crazy
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG