The online racing simulator
Quote from DarkTimes :Mogwai Fear Satan

The only song YouTube needs to split into two parts. I grew up a few miles from the place where these guys formed.

The only? I've got 96 songs over 10 Minutes just in my music library.

Currently listening to some radio.
I don't know why i always hated these kind of lyrics ..... "HOUSE music.", "do YOU know why i love this HOUSE music?", "Newyork likes House music, Chicago loves House music, SAN_FRAN_CISCO!!"
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't know why i always hated these kind of lyrics ..... "HOUSE music.", "do YOU know why i love this HOUSE music?", "Newyork likes House music, Chicago loves House music, SAN_FRAN_CISCO!!"

Huh? Its not even close to that.

And anyway, my favourite part is the second verse...

"I don't understand people who satisfy with ordinary pop music
They just listen to whatever radio stations decide they should like and my God, they like it."

Exactly my thoughts.
Paramore - The Only Exception (think it's called that?)

It's on Radio 1 which I'm listening to at the office since there's naff all else to do
Quote from DevilDare :Huh? Its not even close to that.

And anyway, my favourite part is the second verse...

"I don't understand people who satisfy with ordinary pop music
They just listen to whatever radio stations decide they should like and my God, they like it."

Exactly my thoughts.

So what you actually like are the lyrics from Words From the Gang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwmayjkb3mk
Yeah, no shit captain obvious. But hardstyle/hardcore/shuffle/jump or whatever you want to call it is shit and the minimal house remix is million times better.
I'm okay with being called captain obvious.. But then you call hardstyle, hardcore, shuffle AND jump shit, while saying a minimal house remix is much better.. You must be captain reverse
What the hell are you talking about?
`im a hardstyle lover till the day that i die `
Quote from RasmusL :So what you actually like are the lyrics from Words From the Gang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwmayjkb3mk

without having done any research, I doubt that coone's version is the song where those lyrics have been used for the first time

anyway, now playing: DJ Coone - Words From The Gang (D-Block & S-Te-Fan Remix).mp3 as it is one of the greatest songs ever, to me
Quote from Jens O. :without having done any research, I doubt that coone's version is the song where those lyrics have been used for the first time

anyway, now playing: DJ Coone - Words From The Gang (D-Block & S-Te-Fan Remix).mp3 as it is one of the greatest songs ever, to me

im sure u gonna like diz : The pitcher-yearmix 2010

(also check pm)
Darren Styles - Save Me
Dragonforce - Black Winter Night
Blind Guardian - Fly

Love this song!
Iio - Rapture (Original Version)
Quote from The Very End :Blind Guardian - Fly

Love this song!

One of my favourite songs ever. Lots of people don't seem to like 'A Twist In The Myth' but I think it's one of their best albums.
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG