The online racing simulator
Quote from JPeace :well thanks to dan the banger boy, i've just dled all the major songs i been hearing recently, (cheers mate). I don't know, i think it is, i like it tho! Best stuff i heard recently.

no probs mate, i take it you found the DL links on eXceeds youtube page then, his whole bootleg album for free with cover art included, either dj friendly full tracks or mixed options, its good stuff!
Couple of my band's tunes, brushing up, first gig with new brass players tonight. Wish us luck!
HURT - Alone With The Sea (The Consumation album version)
HURT - Unkind (Self-titled album version)
HURT - Danse Russe (Live Acoustic)
Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S
(All Day I Dream About Sex)
Somore - I Refuse (What You Want)
Timbaland - Scream.
Steve Jablonsky - The All Spark
good luck

dont be like that band at the ski place a few days ago......they were just horrible
Linkin Park - Crawling
blur - Me, White Noise
Best pre-gap track EVER.
3 Inches of Blood - Night Marauders

Hell yea.
Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
aint no rest for the wicked~cage the elephant

i really dont know why i like it
Quote from logitekg25 :good luck

Quote from JPeace :Good luck!

Should record a couple of ya tracks and post here so we can listen.

Thanks guys. Gig went well, the one person I thought would be chock full o' ****-ups was actually tight as. Couldn't see the crowd at all for the lights but they were loud, so I think we went down well. They've booked us again next month.

We have recorded a couple of tracks but we don't think they're representative of our sound any more so we're not publishing them. Have to get everybody round for some more sessions soon, we've got some really killer tunes now. Sort-of reggae-influenced punk rock. But not The Clash. Friendlier than The Clash. And with brass.
nice

glad to hear it all went well, lets hope you become rich and famous so i get dibbs on your autograph and to gloat that i knew you before hand

anyways now vioces~disturbed
Quote from thisnameistaken :Sort-of reggae-influenced punk rock. But not The Clash. Friendlier than The Clash. And with brass.

Anything like Mad Caddies?

Chevelle - The Clincher
mayday parade~miserable at best
Quote from MAGGOT :Anything like Mad Caddies?

Nah nothing like, our trumpet player is our only Mad Caddies fan.

I think we're very English sounding, but leaning more towards older punk and even older Jamaican pop music (the old rocksteady singles on Trojan, I suppose).

The most American we get is a Kennedys-style surf guitar solo in one tune, and another where the beat is somewhere between a military march and a country tune and the vocal is a bit Biafra. We've also got another tune currently in rehearsals that sounds a bit Black Flag in places. But no we don't do the poppier American-generation ska at all. We're not all dark (much of our stuff's got three-part vocal harmonies and major keys) but we're not at all American.
a little piece of heaven ~ Avenged Sevenfold

<3 love this song and band <3
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nah nothing like, our trumpet player is our only Mad Caddies fan.

I think we're very English sounding, but leaning more towards older punk and even older Jamaican pop music (the old rocksteady singles on Trojan, I suppose).

The most American we get is a Kennedys-style surf guitar solo in one tune, and another where the beat is somewhere between a military march and a country tune and the vocal is a bit Biafra. We've also got another tune currently in rehearsals that sounds a bit Black Flag in places. But no we don't do the poppier American-generation ska at all. We're not all dark (much of our stuff's got three-part vocal harmonies and major keys) but we're not at all American.

While I don't really have any favorite ska bands from that side of the pond, I've never really looked (I can only think of two I've heard, actually, and SonicBoomSix is the only name I can remember). I'd be interested in hearing your stuff, though; get something recorded dangit!
Cookiemonster - C is for Cookie Metal Version
Pendulum - The Island Pendulum is back.
Quote from JPeace :crawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg iiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa sssssssssssslllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp.

that song annoys me.

I like it :sorry:

Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG