Beatsteaks are great, WinAmp palyed "Atomic Love" some minutes ago

Now Playing:-: Incubus - Shaft
Chris Rea - On the beach (L.P Version)
Atreyu - The Crimson
Metallica - Fade To Black
Arwen - Times Gate

Probally no one else that have listened on that before
Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran So Far Away
Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding (Unplugged)

This track has a very Breaking Benjamin feel to it. While I'm not really a BB fan, I'm really liking this tune.
George Formby - I'm The Ukelele Man

I should really take all the George Formby off my playlist to avoid embarrassing admissions like this.
Children Of Bodom - Touch Like The Angel Of Death (Live in Tokyo)
Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape

the most non-Foo Fighters' song EVER!!
Octavarium - Dream Theater

aaaaaaaaand I have tickets to see Dream Theater the day after tomorrow!!! A couple bands I haven't heard of, Redemption and Into Eternity, are the scheduled openers. So freaking excited!

:banana: :drummer: :bannana_g :bannana_p

Whoa... I just previewed my post, and these ****ing bananas are dancing in time to the music. WTF
Quote from Dumpy :Octavarium - Dream Theater

aaaaaaaaand I have tickets to see Dream Theater the day after tomorrow!!! A couple bands I haven't heard of, Redemption and Into Eternity, are the scheduled openers. So freaking excited!

:banana: :drummer: :bannana_g :bannana_p

Whoa... I just previewed my post, and these ****ing bananas are dancing in time to the music. WTF

Wohooo

Anyway, congratulation with that ticket, I was as much exicted as you when it only was 2 days left to the Iron Maiden consert in desember ;D
An oldie for me - Simon and Garfunkel - The sound of silence.
Oddly enough i've been hankering after a bit of nostalgia too, and seeing as Betty Boo's not doing much these days I'm busy listening to Kraftwerk, the older stuff sounds great digitally remastered. Seriously cool website too.
Quote from The Very End :Children Of Bodom - Touch Like The Angel Of Death (Live in Tokyo)

Why is it half of all the live stuff from metal bands is in Tokyo?

Smashing Pumpkins - Bring the Light
Quote from MAGGOT :Why is it half of all the live stuff from metal bands is in Tokyo?

Smashing Pumpkins - Bring the Light

God knows
But if you want to listen on of the best solo`s ever you listen on that song Hehe
Oh, I know all about Bodom. Seen them live 4 times, great band all 4 times. I've sorta stopped listening to them, though. Great guitar work, but I almost feel like they're a little juvenile now. I don't know why, but I don't get pumped when I listen to them any more.

[EDIT]

Yes...again. I really like this song
Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song
Quote from MAGGOT :Oh, I know all about Bodom. Seen them live 4 times, great band all 4 times. I've sorta stopped listening to them, though. Great guitar work, but I almost feel like they're a little juvenile now. I don't know why, but I don't get pumped when I listen to them any more.

[EDIT]

Yes...again. I really like this song

Noooooooo!
How could you ever say that about coB :`(
Muse - Apocalypse Please
Usher feat. Alicia Keys - My Boo
Nowv listening on

Queen - I want it all

Edit : Weeehey guitar solo whaAAAAAm!
Quote from The Very End :Noooooooo!
How could you ever say that about coB :`(

I've just grown out of them I suppose. I'm not as much into the 'angry for the sake of anger' music any more. They are an extremely talented band... just not really my thing any more.
Well maybe true, I doesn`t listen too much on them nowdays, but I still like them a lot, mainly because they play a lot of great and melodical music that is just pure awesome
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG