The online racing simulator
Quote from Crashgate3 :If you like AC/DC, have a listen to Airbourne: http://www.myspace.com/airbourne They're pretty damn good.

For more folk-metal silliness, try Turisas, Finntroll, Ensiferum and Tyr.

I'll check them out, thanks.

Back to shuffling through all my music again now, currently playing Clawfinger - Money Power Glory
Sandstorm - Darude
Korpiklaani - Let's Drink
Korpiklaani - Beer Beer

I feel like having a pint.

Thanks for the headsup Crashgate. These guys are figgin awesome
Orbital - New Style

such a feelgood piece of music
Dj Khaled ft. Lil Wayne,Rick Ross,Plies,Ace Gutta,Akon,Lil Boosie,Trick Daddy - Out Here Grindin'
Fear Factory - Zero Signal (Colin Richardson Mix)
Roger Waters - Too Much Rope

"...You don't have to be a Jew
To disapprove of murder
Tears burn our eyes
Moslem or Christian Mullah or Pope
Preacher or poet who was it wrote
Give any one species too much rope
And they'll f**k it up..."
the song me and some of my cousins are gonna sing for my cousin after his weddings when he finally comes ''ukko''
popeda-ukkometso
Opeth - Burden
Slipknot - (Sic)
Infected Mushrooms - I Wish
Venetian Snares - Children's Limbo
The Eurovision 2008 album
Rammstein - Stripped

Followed by...

Iced Earth - Star Spangled Banner

Followed by...

Oomph! - Traum Weiter
white unicorn - wolfmother
Quote from beefyman666 :Iced Earth - Star Spangled Banner

I need to listen to more Iced Earth. Any suggestion on an album to buy? I've already got Framing Armageddon.

EDIT: Oh, and if you like Iced Earth, check out Demons & Wizards. It's a collaboration between Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, basically, the music is played by Iced Earth, with the singing done by Hansi Kürsch from Blind Guardian (who has one of the greatest power-metal voices ever).
fire water burn - bloodhound gang
Quote from Crashgate3 :I need to listen to more Iced Earth. Any suggestion on an album to buy? I've already got Framing Armageddon.

EDIT: Oh, and if you like Iced Earth, check out Demons & Wizards. It's a collaboration between Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, basically, the music is played by Iced Earth, with the singing done by Hansi Kürsch from Blind Guardian (who has one of the greatest power-metal voices ever).

I've got a couple of Demons & Wizards albums, awesome stuff.

As for Iced Earth albums, Days of Purgatory, Something Wicked This Way Comes and if you like covers, Tribute To The Gods. They're all grab worthy.

Edit: THIS is a pretty good cover, it doesn't beat the original but it's awesome nonetheless.
Placebo Blind

Followed by...

Deftones - Passenger

Followed by...

Papa Roach - Singular Indestructable Droid
Quote from beefyman666 :
Papa Roach - Singular Indestructable Droid

One of my funniest gig moments was watching Papa Roach at Download last year and Jacoby Shaddix (or whatever he's calling himself these days), after playing a bunch of their classics shouting 'Do you guys want to hear some new stuff?!' at which 80,000 people replied 'NO!!'
Quote from Crashgate3 :One of my funniest gig moments was watching Papa Roach at Download last year and Jacoby Shaddix (or whatever he's calling himself these days), after playing a bunch of their classics shouting 'Do you guys want to hear some new stuff?!' at which 80,000 people replied 'NO!!'

LMAO! They bring back memories so they stayed on my HDD. They're new stuff is utter shite, Infest being their only decent album.

You going to Download this year? A mate of mine keeps rubbing it in that he's going and I'm not.

Now playing... Twisted Sister - You Know I Cry
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG