The online racing simulator
Rb4 Gtr
(9 posts, started )
Rb4 Gtr

Only quick Photoshop, thats why the side view is kind of crappy. But i really would like that car
Quote from XCNuse :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1161

lol to bad alot of your parts dont fit together; thats where the photoshopping really comes in when you make it, not just put something overtop of something else

Oh didnt know that thread excisted, sorry. Just got the idea and wanted to share it, oviously i wasnt first lol.

about the parts not fitting, thats only for the side view right? or did i miss something?
no.. its all 3 views lol, check out where the wide FZ part comes out, and where you try to combine it with RB4, you can see gaps
don´t be perfect, our friend just wants show and share his idea, for me it´s good. Can you show us another view, like isometric?
Quote from XCNuse :no.. its all 3 views lol, check out where the wide FZ part comes out, and where you try to combine it with RB4, you can see gaps

yes i saw that now... but stand 3 meters away from the screen and look

Quote from Jonas8431 :don´t be perfect, our friend just wants show and share his idea, for me it´s good. Can you show us another view, like isometric?

sorry this is all i did, "XCNuse" have done a nice one on this though, found on the link in post 2.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=1518&d=1127010956
sorry i think its ugly (sorry) but if u want a RB4GTR u have to need to built a whole other bodykit because u just can't use the same bodykits on cars, then the game isn't fun anymore
Yea, having the same body kit on a car makes the game unfun

I would much rather see a WRC Rb4 than a GTR as we allready got a 4x4 GTR car, time for something new me thinks.

But none the less I like the look of your RB4 Gt, nice work.
Quote from Bawbag :Yea, having the same body kit on a car makes the game unfun

I would much rather see a WRC Rb4 than a GTR as we allready got a 4x4 GTR car, time for something new me thinks.

But none the less I like the look of your RB4 Gt, nice work.

i'd say they need one more 4wd GTR though. this is my thought:

2 x FWD GTR
2 x RWD GTR
1 x 4WD GTR

but you are right about the rally thing, would be very cool to add about 100 bhp and give it rally dynamics

Rb4 Gtr
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG