The online racing simulator
#1 - steve
Is an InSim app like this possible?
Play a custom blow off valve (BOV) sound ? lol like a wav, then I can delete the .raw file and hear an actual 1 that doesnt loop all funny. I was thinking it should act like it does now in the game, like when your on the throttle hard and let off fully it should play the whole wav, but if your on the gas then off it then back on it lol then it should stop playing the wav the moment boost is built again. I suck at explaining, anyone know what i mean? thanks
#2 - Stuff
A .wav or 2 tied to the throttle value of OutGauge might be able to do this.
I could add this to LFSC, i'm just not entirely sure i've ever really understood the subject. The above description is enough though - somebody post a sound file and i'll add it to my to do list .
#4 - steve
Alright ill try to explain a little better, listen to the blow off valve in the recording I made, it loops over and over all weird, it should play only 1 time after you let off the throttle fully. Hear when I let off the gas it played the file but as soon as i stepped on the gas again it stopped the BOV. The insim app or whatever should do it like that also thanks
Attached files
lfs.mp3 - 96.1 KB - 183 views
wastegate.rar - 39.2 KB - 112 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG