The online racing simulator
abusive actions from admins
(56 posts, started )
Quote from keiran :
*Rant over*, so whos going to start tomorrows "I was banned for..." topic

Easy but generic answer: the first one who doesn't read this thread.
people still dont rea;ise crying about being banned isnt going to help. Dont be a idiot and put up with it
Quote from Albieg :Easy but generic answer: the first one who doesn't read this thread.

I think I am going to edit the thread to make it even more clear that threads like these are not something we want to see here. Just a sec

EDIT: done.
#29 - CSU1
**************** Burn This Thread ****************
In this world power is usually taken, not given. Admins have power because their megalomaniacs. If they where not, then they would not have become admins.

Think of them as politicians, except unlike real world politicians they dont have a troupe of press reporters revealing the odd crack in their backgrounds, so they've got even more remit to wield their massive ego's.

Becky Rose
Server Admin
i want to be a server admin
and i will be when i get a server. muhahahahhahaha
muhahahahaaaaaaa. *insert dr evil pick here*
#32 - SamH

Sam
God. Err.. Server Admin.
Somehow this seems more appropriate...
#35 - SamH
Ack! RedX syndrome! You and URIs aren't having much fun recently, Becky!

[EDIT] Swift recovery!
Hah, fixed before your post was posted, so ner!

EDIT: Yes it was wasnt it.
#37 - SamH
::snarlz:: I'll get you, Penelope Pitstop!
Seeing as i'm admin in your next league race, I doubt it.
Quote from MAGGOT :Don't expect mature behaviour on Oval servers, Drift servers, or Cops 'n Robbers servers. One of the facts of LFS.

? did you say mature hum yea you did, way did a unamture smack say mature, o what a heck i dont know. Al I know MAGGOT is not mature

ps: Drifting is cool an serious sport of "mature" people in LFS or RL.
Quote from kompa :Hmm what if servers could be tagged as invisible?

They can. When you create a server you have a choice between Local, Internet, and Hidden. Hidden servers don't show up in the server list, but they still connect to the master server and LFSW and can be connected to if you know the exact server name.
#41 - SamH
just were on the cops and robbers server (the red white one ^^)
and i got kicked and banned
im nice enough not to say a name ^^
im not whining , actually im almost pissing myself from laughing
what was the reason i got kicked?
uh...i were in a chase (ehehe didnt stop of course ) they setup a roadblock but i managed to get through
- kick lol
reason? this is not a race track..lol
i guess when ur running from the police u never break the speed limits
so hilarious gave me at good laugh at a late time
have a nice day
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :just were on the cops and robbers server (the red white one ^^)
and i got kicked and banned
im nice enough not to say a name ^^
im not whining , actually im almost pissing myself from laughing
what was the reason i got kicked?
uh...i were in a chase (ehehe didnt stop of course ) they setup a roadblock but i managed to get through
- kick lol
reason? this is not a race track..lol
i guess when ur running from the police u never break the speed limits
so hilarious gave me at good laugh at a late time
have a nice day

maybe you reseted your car or they could stop your car for 3 seconds or more, but if you start to run again, its when they kick you. but if they kicked you only for run from the cops, isnt a reason... but now a question, who kicked you, admin or players by votes?? if you were kicked by votes... it can happen to everybody, many times the people vote without know why, but if you were kicked by admin, it's another story...

greetings.
literally got kicked for running lol
and it was an "admin" ^^
ive been banned indefinately from that server

came out of the pits turned left and some dosey cop was sitting there

I of course was going a bit too fast (about 50mph) and didn't stop in time

clipped the car and spun him, said sorry about 3 times

Boom!! kicked - by the admin
I have never once had a bad encounter on any Oval or Drift server, not once. Everyone i have chatted to while racing / drifting (more like trying to) has been very helpfull and mature. Saying sorry if they make a mistake and being nice when i say sorry to them, instead of going "WTF u c*nt, learn to race etc etc etc"

City Driving CnR servers piss me right off to no end. Lets see shall we:

Rules are their are two speed limits, something like 30 for small roads and 55 for the highway, no drifting, speeding, crashing etc etc. But, if everyone was to do exactly what the rules say, wouldn't that make it a dull server? So i go on, break a rule and dont stop when a police player is chasing me, then i get a kick / ban vote against me because i didn't stop! Tell me if thats silly or not? Because in my eyes, them sort of rules are begging to be broken, if they arent, you might as well stick AI on their and chase them down.
Yes, it is silly and is completely against the original concept of CnR.
yep, totally silly. if you break that rules it's when they have to start to chase you, it's the game and we have to brake them to start to play the style game, and they kicked you for brake that rules, like speeding... then, if you were kicked for that, it looks that you cant drive fast and it must be a normal driving, but then, why is it called ''cops and robbers'' if you cant run?? why are there cops?? it's to cry...
Quote from MAGGOT :Don't expect mature behaviour on Oval servers, Drift servers, or Cops 'n Robbers servers. One of the facts of LFS.

Shows your intellect again dude! A few degrees below zero....

Quote from southamptonfc :I got kicked off a server for voting to restart.

When I got back on I called the admin a Nazi ******* and I got banned. Where's the justice?

You know who you named nazi, don´t you? Everyone who call me nazi get a lifetime ban. Simple, isn´t it? Don´t talk about (a very very bad) past time you don´t know about at all! Maybe you have to be a german to understand why specially we don´t like to be called that.

abusive actions from admins
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG