The online racing simulator
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but a definite +1 from me for more colors.
Being a bit of a purist, is there a way I can disable coloured text? One, legible colour is enough for me... And please, please, no bl***y drop shadows....
+1... Smile
I just noticed, I got mini-flamed here Uh-hu

To clarify: I have black in my name doesn't name I have a black name. And since still don't have flags, having your country-colored clan tag or some special chars next to your name is probably the best way to indicate your nationality.
My name as itself is usaually yellow, so as long as you don't have bright shiny yellow interiors, it should be well readable Tilt
Quote from TagForce :(it's 23 usable characters, Where's the one byte gone?)

Just like you would use brackets on the forum...
^10^
The ^ don't need to be in the username, they can be translated to a binary 'colorcode' of a single byte. There must be some unused bitsequences for characters, so we can precede colors with that bitsequence.
1001cccc = 16 colors.
[XP]-TagForce- = 14 characters.
+^white^ +^red^ + white^ + ^blue^ would make 18 characters...
In the current format my name can have just 1 extra character.
(15 characters + 4 * 2 characters for colors)

People from my country don't have " ^ " on our keyboard. We have " õ ".

However, being able to use more colors sounds cool. i could actually choose the color I want Smile
orange is great coz it has loads of vitamin C
+1
orange is a neat color and it would let me do my tag in team colors ^_^
make it hex and not predetermined!
+1

Nod This would be good for Dutch racers Nod
Thumbs up Orange needed here too Smile
+1 gotta have my team colors
Would be handy Smile
Now that someone has bumped this thread, I have something to say. Maybe, we could have 32 different colors? Like, there could be letters to represent colors like in wolfenstein enemy territory. ^d, ^[ ^z, etc
#39 - wark
+1 for putting flags on cars and next to names. +1 for hex colors and/or 0-256 RBG (for cars and wheels too).
Quote from Gentlefoot :I'm sure you'll have full support from the Dutch community.

May I ask the meaning of orange flags in Holland? Is it like a celebratory color?
#41 - Swat
dutch national color is orange
and yes orange would be good

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG