The online racing simulator
drifting practice
(6 posts, started )
drifting practice
has anyone ever tryed to drift between to obstacles in autocross? such as two bales. iv just started and ive managed to drift between two bales 6.65 metres away from each other in lx4 and racebout. would this help me practice drifting (as im terrible at it).

feel free to post what youve drifted through, just say distance and car.
um... just go here " target="_blank">www.lfs-torque.net

yeah there are many ways to work on drift control. figure 8, donuts, you could also use the skidpad or just work on one section of a track over and over till you feel you've perfected it.
Quote :um... just go here [url="http://www.lfs-torque.net/"]www.lfs-torque.net[/url]

er, i click the link and i just get "this page cannot be displayed"

oh and what is a good track to start drifting on?
the fernbay tracks in reverse are the most popular. you could pick any track really but those have some tight corners. kyoto national reverse is also popular.

you could also just pick a section of any track you want, and put down your own start, finnish markers and drift that section over and over. you could even put down some cones as clipping points for more of a challenge.
#5 - Dumpy
Quote from Gabkicks :you could also just pick a section of any track you want, and put down your own start, finnish markers and drift that section over and over.

Hey thanks for that tip! I don't drift, but I've often wished I could practice certain sections of tracks over and over. I never thought of that though!
for racing tho keep in mind that depending on how the tires are warmed up can affect handling it maybe be only a little but its noticable.

drifting practice
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG