The online racing simulator
Gran Turismo themed skins for LFS2
(39 posts, started )
Quote :
Stop making skins for him, he tends to go crazy after a while

I can't argue with that. I've always been a little illepall . Have not forgotten about trying to get in some Halo mate, but to be honest i've not had time to scratch myself of late.
Been doing a little bit of racing with some online mates, and they are going to run a short LX4 series which i hope to jump into (i'm also on the lookout for a XFG 'Gran Turismo' skin). If anyone could rustle up a 'Gran Turismo' logo'd version of the little LX4 clubman and/or XFGti i'd be wrapped . A simple blue backdrop with a few 'Gran Turismo / Sony / PS2' type stickers would be awesome, but i'll take anything that is on offer.

I've still been using all the other skins that i downloaded from this thread, and enjoy em heaps
here's one I did of the Castrol FTO
Attached images
FZR_FTO.jpg
Quote from Smax :Well here's your Asparadrink "RX-7" personally I think it's got way too many decals on it, but the real thing actually has even more so I'm obviously not just not cool enough to appreciate it properly

I've had to make a lot of these decals from scratch, cos I just couldn't find them online, and often I was trying to copy a little messy blob of pixels since I couldn't find any really good photos of the car either. The bottle decal I had to fake up from scratch, and the label's probably nowhere near acurate. So what you've ended up with is more of an approximation of the car than an exact copy, apologies for that.

XRR_JGTC_REAmimeya_2048.jpg is the high quality skin for offline use
XRR_JGTC_REAmimeya_1024.jpg is the lower quality version which you'll need to upload if you want to use this skin online.

Personally I'd say keep this one for offline use and just use the 2048 version, cos the people you're racing against are only gonna see a low quality 512 pixel compressed version, and the decals on this are so small they'll never read half of 'em.

It looks like I'll have time to knock up another skin this weekend, so if you want something a bit more in a bit more of a Gran Turismo style then name your favourite car and I'll knock one out for you.

excellent skin mate i just fell in love with it
Quote from shaGuar :Bf1

also a very nice skin, is this a official design or just fictitious?
Forgot who made this one, but I found it on the forums a few months ago, and I've been using it ever since. I think it follows more about what you're thinking of with Gran Turismo themed skins.
Attached images
XRR_GTurismo4.jpg
Awesome . Just what the doctor ordered.

btw - i love that FC RX7 in your avatar/sig. got to respect the rotaries !
Thanks, that's my everyday driver.
#34 - Smax
Upload 1024, keep 2048 for offline play
Attached images
LX4_GTurismo_Preview.jpg
LX4_GTurismo_1024.jpg
LX4_GTurismo_2048.jpg
Smax is a champion

That is simply awesome mate
Has anybody made the Nisaan GTR LM concept from GT4, the one with 7 gears?

that skin would look teh shex on the FZR
#37 - Smax
He's talking about the Nissan GTR LM concept.

Pic of the road version.

Quote from Smax :Well here's your Asparadrink "RX-7" personally I think it's got way too many decals on it, but the real thing actually has even more so I'm obviously not just not cool enough to appreciate it properly

I've had to make a lot of these decals from scratch, cos I just couldn't find them online, and often I was trying to copy a little messy blob of pixels since I couldn't find any really good photos of the car either. The bottle decal I had to fake up from scratch, and the label's probably nowhere near acurate. So what you've ended up with is more of an approximation of the car than an exact copy, apologies for that.

XRR_JGTC_REAmimeya_2048.jpg is the high quality skin for offline use
XRR_JGTC_REAmimeya_1024.jpg is the lower quality version which you'll need to upload if you want to use this skin online.

Personally I'd say keep this one for offline use and just use the 2048 version, cos the people you're racing against are only gonna see a low quality 512 pixel compressed version, and the decals on this are so small they'll never read half of 'em.

It looks like I'll have time to knock up another skin this weekend, so if you want something a bit more in a bit more of a Gran Turismo style then name your favourite car and I'll knock one out for you.

Thats incredible. Think you could make one for the XRT?

Gran Turismo themed skins for LFS2
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG