The online racing simulator
Quote from Greboth :
People saying the way to improve this forum is having more mods or whatever. To me the way to improve this forum is for people to have respect. If everyone respected everyone else then these problems wouldnt exist (we would also live in eutopia but thats another discussion).

You are absolutely correct there... Both on the respect and the utopia parts.
Unfortunately, you'll need a police force to keep any people from throwing themselves into anarchy, and this forum is no different from the rest of the world. It's politics 101. As soon as there are rules, you must make sure those rules are followed. The only way to do that is with a police force. And the larger the group of people it is, the more fights there will be. If the current mods are willing and able to moderate all the posts if needed, then there need not be more mods...

People will just never learn to tolerate eachother unless they're forced to. Human nature.
Many people have different opinions on how a forum should be run, thats life.

What is missing from this forum, is not a lack of knowledgeable conversation, but a bit of understanding of others and others points of view.

Although I'm not exactly the right person to say it (being 18 myself) the newer members who post here, seem to be getting younger and younger, perhaps bringing the odd immature comment with them. This doesn't help and often brings the harsh replies from senior members of the forum.

I hope things improve. All it takes is a bit of effort.
Don't start that again Jeff!
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
it boils down to one thing
Quote from colcob :NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*dies*

Quote from tristancliffe :Don't start that again Jeff!

:spidereek :scared:

:ices_rofl

edit: multiquote IS cool
#58 - J.B.
Quote from colcob :NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*dies*

Oh my, I'm glad I missed that thread. Torque vs Power threads can really make you loose the will to live.
#59 - MR_B
Quote from J.B. :Oh my, I'm glad I missed that thread. Torque vs Power threads can really make you loose the will to live.

Well I'm sure a power vs weight thread would be a little less life threatening...
I had some things i put in the "famous" Phlos thread. Being a dane, I can read and write english, so and so..
(The english language is normally basic learning in our schools)

Sometimes when you go here. The whole complex of writing, from so many, in a foreign language, as english is for me - You don`t get it all as it was meant to be. If you join an interesting subject, and have to read/scim 3 whole pages of text - You can miss certain important posts, or specific meanings, or ironi !?

It`s not allways easy to discuss in a foreign language - That`s my point.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG