my car at almost max speed
(17 posts, started )
just a screenshot of my car
Attached images
332.JPG
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
100% fuel on a four lap race at blackwood, interesting tactic...

220mph + ? either lfs tweak or mekanik.

Some real skills getting up to speed in a straight line there, especially with that grass section under your wheels, must really give you some extra speed missing all that grip.
i was just testing the car, and u can bet u wouldnt control it better than i did...at that speed.
btw its patch U
i'm going with Mekanik, because of patch U and he's only a demo racer (gotta be s2 licensed for tweak)
Quote from dave4002000 :i'm going with Mekanik, because of patch U and he's only a demo racer (gotta be s2 licensed for tweak)

lfstweak: patch Q

Mechanik: patch P
Quote :
lfstweak: patch Q
Mechanik: patch P

:banana: for carecaplatonico
Patch U: game editing :P
Quote from DEVIL 007 :you mean crack?

maybe he means: he edit the power of the car wirh HIS/HER program....

EDIT: I opened the pic again and I saw that the time is digital ..... so it gotta be U
Well, he obviously must be a cracker because
a) he is driving xfg
b) ...at blackwood
c) with a modified .exe to give more horses
d) and posts on the official forum

e) welcome to the forum carecaplatonico Hope you enjoy LFS and buy S2 later

EDIT: just a tip, carecaplatonico, don't post the method here, some people (hotlappers, d'oh) might use it illegally on lfsworld
well u can be sure i won't tell the method...i don't like to see games "damaged" because of things like this...at least the other patches didn't last very long...
This was just me, checking where i can go, u know, having fun.
Btw this works online...but I don't do competitions :P that would be unfair, i don't like that too.
have a nice day
NOT A CRACKER!!! He's called hacker. Cracking and hacking are absolutely different.
don't care what you call him, he's a bloody demo racer taking the piss
he didn't done anything just download a cheat. "well u can be sure i won't tell the method..." because you can't tell how it work, juste using it online and you're happy...
well, so how can u explain my name is there?
try again!
On the numberplate you mean?
How does this prove you dodn't have download the hack. illepall

I saw someone using this hack on a demo server the other day. He was banned within seconds :P
on the trainer!

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG