(20 posts, started )
Mix up Skin for XRG
Here is a Mixed up skin for the XRG
#2 - Jakg
where?
#4 - Jakg
erm, the lights and the mercedes badge wont look good at all
lemme go and look at this in the viewer

EDIT - sorry, but that looks awful, only half the merc badge shows, and then the headlights are like 10 pixels in total
#5 - bbman
I've never heard of a Mercedes-Ford Countach and the rearlights aren't properly mirrored... And it really looks awful...
Quote from bbman :I've never heard of a Mercedes-Ford Countach and the rearlights aren't properly mirrored... And it really looks awful...

Sorry but its called Mix up setup because Company Names are mixed up
#7 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :Sorry but its called Mix up setup because Company Names are mixed up

yeah but it looks crap, you picked the lowest res pictures you could fine, added them in the wrong place and called them a "skin"
shaun 463, some udefull advice. MAKE NO MORE SKINS!. ever. wel you can make them but please dont post them anymore untill youlearn to do it well.
#9 - bbman
Quote from shaun463 :Sorry but its called Mix up setup because Company Names are mixed up

This isn't a mix up, this is a mess...
Oh my god.
This sure is one helluva mixup!!!! rofl
yes sir it is, its even in the wrong section !

moving to WIP section (sorry, but i can promise you that there is more to a skin than 2 or 3 differences to it and usually require a design of some sort, not just a few stickers that dont fit stuck on)
Anyone wants a wallpaper!
Attached images
adsız.JPG
#14 - dev
Quote from shaun463 :Here is a Mixed up skin for the XRG

It's so crapy, it's almost as ugly as a real Mercedes-Benz is
Keep working on it Shaun. You should get the CMX viewer from the main liveforspeed site so you can see what it looks like while you work on it.

I don't know about you guys, but I'll sport this one next time I drive the XRG. You'll be wishing you were the one to start the fad.
:ices_rofl
Quote from RaceDoctor :
Anyone wants a wallpaper!

Ouch...that hurts

Please send this thread to better place...like trashcan.
Quote from shaun463 :Here is a Mixed up skin for the XRG

You could use Gimp and try a bit harder next time

(yeah, krrhm, )
wow, now that is funny
Words fail me.

OK, let me rephrase that: words I can say in public fail me.

Mix up Skin for XRG
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG