The online racing simulator
Help on some sort of flag... (for UK members... or jet pilots!)
As i'm doing a Red Arrows skin, i've found a sort of flag\logo\whatever that i dont know and i would like to know what it is so i can copy or replicate it.
Seems i cant find a more accourate pic of it. If someone UK member or some pilot here knows what is it...
Thanks in advance!
Attached images
Red.arrows.single.arp.750pix.jpg
#2 - Bean0
Handy having a Ex-RAF sister

Apparently its the squadron badge, she can't ID that one but another one that gets used is...

As can be seen on this pic

Seems squadrons aren't very elaborate at distinguishing themselves in the RAF. I think the coolest jets I've ever seen were the from the modern day Jolly Rogers squadron. I just love that scull and cross-bones on the matte black rudder. Also helps that the F-14 Tomcat is the coolest looking fighter jet imho. (at least, that I can recall anyways)
Some of the F-16 colours are pretty cool too, but I too think the F-14 is the sexiest jet fighter ever
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Prude!
Quote from tristancliffe :Some of the F-16 colours are pretty cool too, but I too think the F-14 is the sexiest jet fighter ever

I've never really been a fan of the F-16. I think jets should have more of an angular look to them, like the F-14. The Fighting Falcon is just a little too.. erm... 'round' for my tastes. Plus I like the twin engines on the Tomcat, whereas the F-16 only has one. Not one to know enough about jets or aeroplanes in general for that matter, i don't know the pros and pitfalls of the two designs, but I think twin engines look damn sweet.
Really thanks bean! And thanks to your sister also!
If you want a good looking plane - Its got to be a spitfire none of these jets

On topic though: Is there anything you cant find out on this forum? lol
MM.. Spitfire Mustangs are sweet too A little more stable as well.
Quote from tristancliffe :Some of the F-16 colours are pretty cool too, but I too think the F-14 is the sexiest jet fighter ever

Quote from MAGGOT :Seems squadrons aren't very elaborate at distinguishing themselves in the RAF. I think the coolest jets I've ever seen were the from the modern day Jolly Rogers squadron. I just love that scull and cross-bones on the matte black rudder. Also helps that the F-14 Tomcat is the coolest looking fighter jet imho. (at least, that I can recall anyways)

Seen as though we only have one Red Arrows team, there is no need.
#12 - SamH
Are the Red Arrows going to upgrade to the Eurofighter any time soon? I think they're absolutely amazing to watch, but the trainer aircraft looks a tad pants.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Seen as though we only have one Red Arrows team, there is no need.

Well, makes sense I guess

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG