The online racing simulator
Humble n00b looking for pointers
OK, so I've been racing S2 for a year now, and have discovered that the FOX is my favourite car. I've done plenty of laps on Aston Club, and have got my lap times down to 1:01.37. I can run 1:01 consistently through a race, but seemingly can't go any faster. I'm attaching a replay of a recent race, and somewhere in there is my PB lap. If someone could look through it and tell me where I need to work on my driving, that would be greatly appreciated. Is it a question of driving better, or have I got to my limit and need to work on setups?

P.S. I know the filename says the PB is lap 4 but I can't remember it it is or not.
Attached files
AS Club FOX PB Lap 4 Finish.mpr - 1.9 MB - 211 views
okay, well first thing is first, memorize this and get this into your head:

slow in, fast out; what your doing, is your going as fast as you can into the turn, but loosing so much speed exiting it that everyone else pulls away, your chicane is... well lol i dont think you can improve it with as much as you cut it, but on the long chicane, keeping your car as straight as possible is essential!

the turns that are slowing you down the most, is the first, and last turns, both of which you enter way to fast and dont get a good acceleration off the exit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG