The online racing simulator
I hate Steve Rider even more than James Allen
Seriously get this man off of the ITV coverage... with his inane interview techniques, terrible to (at best) middling grasp of the issues involved in the sport, and not least his supid fluffy hair. Bring back Jim Rosenthal or put ANYONE else on i can take no more of Steve!
I prefer Ryder to Allen. At least he doesn't pretend he knows anything about F1. He's a genuine fan who moved from the Beeb because of his love for F1.
Its better to have someone who is honest about not knowing much about F1 than Jim who pretended he did. Personally i would want martin to do the entire coverage on his own, interviews, grid walk, commentary...ALL of it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its better to have someone who is honest about not knowing much about F1 than Jim who pretended he did. Personally i would want martin to do the entire coverage on his own, interviews, grid walk, commentary...ALL of it

Personally i want Mr. Murray back, since he left the commentary doesnt have passion, the energy etc. But martin doing the whole thing would be good

But anyway imo stever rider is better than james allen. THe day anyone is worse than james allen will be a very bad day lol.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its better to have someone who is honest about not knowing much about F1 than Jim who pretended he did. Personally i would want martin to do the entire coverage on his own, interviews, grid walk, commentary...ALL of it

amen to that, imo he does a superb job. (and a nice guy to boot)
Martin and Mark should do everything
Mark is a cock end who can't speak english.
I quite like Steve Rider - far far better than James Allen or Jim Rosenthal. I dislike Mark Blunder, I quite like Ted Kravitz, I sometimes like Lousie Goodman (look at the amount of bracelets she wears!!!), I like Martin Brundle and I actually enjoyed Antony Davidsons commentry - perhaps a touch biased, but he's paid to promote Honda (and drive occasionally), Honda won and a brit won, so it's hardly surprising, and I think I can forgive him. When Honda weren't looking so menacing (or rather before anyone realised they were menacing) he was reasonably impartial.

Jim 'Beelzebub' Rosethal is gone - all we need is to "Stop The Cock", and maybe we can have a decent commentator. Perhaps another ex driver with linguistic skills, like Mr Hill (but not Watson, Stewart or Mansell please )
I like Steve Ryder, and i also agree with Tristans post. Mr Hill would make a good comentator and having two guys with indepth knowlege of f1 would certainly bring about interesting discussions...

James Allen is a prat, he nearly shat himself when Button crossed the line, his commentary was so irritating throughout the race! Even Steve Parrish would do a less enoying job... quite like Steve Parrish actually but he does have a quite high pitched voice!...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG