The online racing simulator
Any Drift Settings For FZ50 GTR?
(14 posts, started )
Any good Drifting settings for me cuz i just bought S2?
you cant drift a car with slicks, it will just slip away from you and .. yea, thats real fun

its not possible (nor do you really want to, its not much fun anyways.. i've tried it with XRGTR, and it .. sucked and gave up after a few turns just because its so hard to control with so little steering radius and slicks.. etc.)
K but i'm a pro drifter with the demo (XRT) so i thought maybe there were some settings
lol.. a pro drifter..

anyways, no i cant say anyone has even dared to try to do that to that car, theres just no steering radius in the GTR cars, you'd have to barely have any angle to catch it after the drift, its truely not worth it at all
You can drift the FXR: It's not pretty though. Just weird powerslides. Try the FZ50, LX series, maybe even RAC,
K thanx didn´t knew this cuz i only raced demo untill tonight =)
GTR's are a no no altough can have some drifting fun in the fo8 but alot of people complain about that lol. The cars to stick to are the RWD road cars eg xrg, xrt, fz50, rac, lx4, lx6 and rb4 for 4wd drifting
You can't sully the FZR by drifting it. Tch!

TBH if you look at the FZR's layout; big engine over the rear axle, powerful, wide rear track; I shouldn't thinks it's all that conducive to drifting. But then as I have spent most of my LFS racing life trying to get the FZR's rear end from doing anything but drift I wouldn't know how it reacts to drifting sillyness

Tell you what, if you want a challenge in your driving career try and get the FZR around AST. NAT. under 1.42 with a setup you made all by yourself. That should keep you going for a while.
i can drift it, im gonna make a video when fraps stops acting up
u should frap it when it´s windowded or else it starts lagging with 4 fps or something
Quote from HurricaneGame :u should frap it when it´s windowded or else it starts lagging with 4 fps or something

lol, errr, no!

if that happens, i think you need to update som drivers, reinstall windows or maybe upgrade some hardware! hehe!
LOL i use 2 Geforce 7800 GTX trough SLI dont think i need hardware upgrade XD
try to switch in 16bit mode to get more fps in lfs when u use fraps and maybe switch in 1024 mode.
You can drift GTR cars, but, they are bit of a handful and takes LOTS of chassis tweaking and practice. ALso, their drift styles are not as dramatic as road cars such as xrt or LX6. Slicks, lack of steering angles and different suspension geometries are just a few things that make it hard to drift a GTR. You usually need max caster, strong front wing setting, stiff rear shocker bound setting, stiff rear sway bar setting, and fairly dramatic rear camber to get them go side ways.

They are only good for some high speed drifts (hi speed, low angle), but if u r into show drift (big angles, low speed) then I recommend u to stick to the road cars.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG