The online racing simulator
[Movie]LFS - The Lost Footage
(26 posts, started )
Ladies and gentlemen.

It is my honour to present to you today my new video (with the assistance of Juihi).
This video contains alot of crazy footage that is all completely achievable in-game . No special effects have been added.
I hope you enjoy it and spead it around

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfyf8CNLNY

Megaupload ( 24.6 MB ):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DHR8LS7Y

If you like this movie you may also like to check out my other one entitled: 'Drifts, Riffs and Metal Bits' which can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h1LIzxcjrY

Thank you
Well, that showed me some things i want to try.. hehe

back soon :P

(btw, nice vid, some nice shots too)
#3 - Juihi
Nice vid. Now all thats missing in the 2nd vid that tells you how to get to them places.
Nice, theres even a couple of places in there some of us oldies don't know about Yeah, I think a second video showing how some of them are done would be interesting
#6 - joen
Most of them were done by using the editor to place a start marker in those areas I think.
Spend quite some time the other day fooling around in weird areas
Although I don't believe you can use that method to get on rooftops though
#7 - Jakg
never knew you could leave skidmarks on the roof i must admit, although the start positions trick is old
#8 - KeMoT
Could you please upload it somewhere else ?
Megaupload is so crappy - I always get " no free slots "
Interesting,very interesting.
Nice movie. Made me wanna explore the South City a little bit closer.
Nice movie dude! There are some places I have never seen.
Quote from joen :Although I don't believe you can use that method to get on rooftops though

Rooftops are easy, although you dont spawn up there, it takes less than 10 seconds to get there tho....

added spr for the ones who dont know.
Attached files
LOLOLOL.spr - 4.6 KB - 296 views
#13 - Jakg
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Rooftops are easy, although you dont spawn up there, it takes less than 10 seconds to get there tho....

ah, i know that one, i meant the other roof top
Quote from Jakg :ah, i know that one, i meant the other roof top

Balls :banghead:
impressive vid

my favourite part was the donuts on the roof
I am sorry to say this but for me this video is very, very weak.
How do you get to these places, lol. Wow. Especially the big long track? Nice.
Quote from KeMoT :I am sorry to say this but for me this video is very, very weak.

May i enquire as to why you think that?
Any critisism is good critisism right? Can only improve

Quote from Knight_Atack :How do you get to these places, lol. Wow. Especially the big long track? Nice.

I've attached the simple layout to get there, I've added some cones at the end of the straight to point out where you should'nt go :P you'll fall through the ground.
Also you must use TV cam or Birds-Eye cam or else you can't see where you're going

I've entitled it 'The Lost Highway' as it's pretty much never been noticed/seen before.
The layout uses South City Sprint 1

Enjoy
Attached files
SO2_LOSTHIGHWAY.lyt - 452 B - 310 views
Quote from alco64 :May i enquire as to why you think that?
Any critisism is good critisism right? Can only improve

1. Terribly low quality
2. No any racing, not even drift only some weird action. I hate such movies.

Sorry.
i'm guessing you only viewed the YouTube (i.e massively compressed) version of the movie?

If not then i don't know what you're talking about low quality. it's not really that bad.
I never stated that the movie contained drifting or racing? The movie was made to showcase some crazy things you can do in LFS.
If you really wanted drifting or racing then you should view my other movie which i also posted in the first post of this thread. That is the one that focuses on drifting.

Thanks for the comments regardless.
Quote from alco64 :i'm guessing you only viewed the YouTube (i.e massively compressed) version of the movie?

No, I have downloaded it from Megaupload and yes, it is terrible to me.
I don't watch anything on Youtube or Google video - I simply skip movies which are only available there.
If I can't download something - I don't watch it.

I just don't like such " tricks "
Live for speed is a racing game, not " trick " one.
Say's who ?
#23 - joen
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Rooftops are easy, although you dont spawn up there, it takes less than 10 seconds to get there tho....

Aaahhh ok Didn't know that, thanks
i Like weird action movies
yep this movie is real nice...i would like to see some more of this.

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG