The online racing simulator
Music for LFS
(17 posts, closed, started )
Music for LFS
I create this pack of famous songs (in ogg) for make LFS more playable.
To intall unpack all the ogg's and radio.rad in ur ogg folder inside ...\data\ogg.
I hope u like it

link for download is here -----> which im not to post due to section 2 of the LFS EULA (it's 28'2 MB)

this thread will now be locked, and noel will have some explaining to do to the moderators
-XCNuse
which songs are in it? I dont want to download 28 megs to find out its all hip hop
i want to know what happened to whats his name, RBDJ who made all that music, i wonder how his group is doing nowadays, last time i talked to him after he made all that music he got assigned to unkown records recording
who? Sounds like hip hop or techno by the name. No thank you.
All the music I need in LFS is the sound of the car's engine!

And a little bit of obnoxious J-pop every now and then... ;D
Quote from MAGGOT :which songs are in it? I dont want to download 28 megs to find out its all hip hop

It's all very random, he's got 50 Cent, Beastie Boys, Moby, the Pulp Fiction music, the song from the Carling Larger advert (Woohoo-woohoo-hoo-hoo) and the most annoying song I have ever heard (Slash Dot dash, repeated, many many times), plus a few others I've never heard...
Quote from MAGGOT :who? Sounds like hip hop or techno by the name. No thank you.

he did techno.. and now i remember, it was unidentified records

..dont you remember.. back in RSC he had all those songs
mmmmh, i dont like hip-hop man (but i put 1 or 2 songs for some people who like it :shrug.
There is some song of techno, mytic songs of racing (...taxi hehe) and music of some videos i saw.. ( srry i cant say u the name of the songs because i put a short name in all songs for no disturb when u are playing :/)
& excuse my lamer english.
Quote from XCNuse :he did techno.. and now i remember, it was unidentified records

I don't listen to techno. I don't know any techno. I don't mind techno though.. Beats the hell out of hip-hop and cRap.
#10 - ekze
I'm always race lfs with some Eurobeat or J-Pop music ^_^
Quote from XCNuse :he did techno.. and now i remember, it was unidentified records

I remember - and still listen to then every now and then. He did 4 CD's worth of songs (and I put together a few basic CD covers)! If you want the songs check out the RSC thread.
90' eurodance
With the number of us old gits about i'm suprised (and still waiting for) there isn't a rock radio pack, or did I just miss that one?
I'm all up for a rock radio pack. Some suggestions:

Pearl Jam - Rearview mirror
Mudhoney - Let it slide

Just to keep the 'theme' hehe
Is the pack is full of (C) music? I'm sure the music makers are really happy

Anyway did I miss something here? Why don't you listen what ever music you like with some player like WinAmp. I do that sometimes and even coded a car radio into LFS (that i can control it while driving :tilt.
Quote from Aquilifer :Is the pack is full of (C) music? I'm sure the music makers are really happy

I totally agree. It's copyrighted material and therefore completly illegal illepall

Usually everyone here in the forums seems to care about that people should not use cracks to use LFS illegally. The same should count for something like this.

btw:
-------------------------
-- LFS Forum Agreement --
-------------------------
2) I shall not post illegal software or post links to illegal software on this forum. Illegal software is software published without permission from the author or copyright owner.
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :90' eurodance

I'm not alone

And yeah, all those songs are copyrighted. Can't be downloading these songs if we don't got 'em beforehand
This thread is closed

Music for LFS
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG