The online racing simulator
Da Matta in Critical Condition
(33 posts, started )
Quote from keiran :Telementary and skid marks show that he saw the deer and made an attempt to brake. He brought the car down to 90mphs according to the team before he hit the deer.

Even hitting the deer at 90 mph he has been incredibly lucky to survive that kind of an impact to his head.
Quote from ajp71 :Even hitting the deer at 90 mph he has been incredibly lucky to survive that kind of an impact to his head.

I know he is. 90mph is still some speed to hit anything at.
Update On De Mattas Condition
Was wondering what was happening, so I looked here for any news . Saw there was nothing, so decided to find out and post a link.

Funny how after the initial rush to talk about this accident, no body really cared about his progress? Just in case someone does give a shit

Link Here to latest news

Cheers ShannonN
Thanks for that Shannon, I was wondering how he was as I havn't seen anything mentioned of him in a while.

Glad to see he's recovering.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Becky Rose :

Hollywood actors can be extremely dangerous to hit, not just for the damage, but the course cases that follow.

LMAO

And those cases are just so course aren't they
It doesn't sound too promising long term but he is improving every day, so Push Kiki!
A good racing driver who deserved a better chance in F1.
Quote from paddy_racer :Da Matta Progress!

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=230987

"
We anticipate that Cristiano will be ready to make the transition to a rehabilitation setting next week."

WOOHOO! Get well soon Shorty!

I was watchin windtunnel (call-in show on Speed Channel in North America) and Robin Miller was saying that when they removed a plat from his neck, he said to his father, in portugese, "That really hurt," which was his first words since the accident.

Glad to see he is making a speedy recovery.

Da Matta in Critical Condition
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG