The online racing simulator
#1 - Koopa
Hello organisation WHATS GOING ON???
Dunno who is organizing these races but imo do something FFFS, we dont have any passwords for the race YET, we dont have any details of servers etc... There hasnt been any decision about the times etc... We have too much ppl applying for the races, list arent updated of the ppl who are driving... Plz do something...

IMO the organizers are a bit lazy atm... GUYS wake up...!!!
Otherwise its doomed to fail... if you organize something plz do it well... And dont do thing in the last 10 minuts...

ATM its not looking good...:chairs:

I want something CLEAR:

Race time:
Password:
Server???:
Pitstops?:
Updated driver list:
And how long does the races need to take?? IMO atleast 1 hour with 1 pitstop the longer the better... We need to take a look @ the circuits 1 hour racetime we need to figure out how many laps that is per circuit...

etc etc...
#2 - arco
Sorry about all that. It's Arrow who's in control (I hope ) of things. He's located in Australia, and right now they're having their beaty sleep. He sure gonna have some work to do when he wakes up.
as far as i know, race starts at 12:00 utc. 1 hour will be ok i think w 1 pit. it will be hosted on FusionRacing S2 server. dont know who will u all ge tthe pass, maybe it will be on the forum. yea, the turbo lard is turbo lazy :P
Any idea how is it raced? One longer race or?
Quote from Blackout :Any idea how is it raced? One longer race or?

a short practice, then quali, and a race. if im rite
sorry everyone ive been really busy racing karts this weekend so go easy on me...

Race time: 12UTC!
Password: none
Server: GTi Legends Cup
Pitstops: 1
must pit between lap 6 and 26 otherwise doesnt count
you may pit before.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG