Quote from Gabkicks :Drivers
Republic
Alpha
Test

I sort of knew that, but err.. what is the
Drivers Republic Alpha Test?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I sort of knew that, but err.. what is the
Drivers Republic Alpha Test?

In its simplest terms, the Devs of DR allowed a number of "normal racers" to test the netcode of the game. Following on from that, those racers were given 4 (?) invites that they could send to anyone they wish.

Thats where we are now......testing the online part of the game

Think thats right.
*IF* there are any invites left....

rob230 [at] gmail.com

Many thanks in advance
just sent one rob... i said in earlier post it is best to just pm people that offer invites
Thanks, I kinda lost track towards the last few pages who still had invites left heheh
/me has two invites left, if anybody wants one...
One here.
And I got 5 spare as well.
i got 5 more invites so pm me lol
it seems that people have more invites than people that want them!
me too
sent. wouldnt pm'ing people that say they have invites in this thread be better than requesting them here?
Quote from Gabkicks :sent. wouldnt pm'ing people that say they have invites in this thread be better than requesting them here?

hi thx that u have sent it but what is your e-mail adress i have to register it in the game

tx,

reintjan

You dont need HIS e-mail.

You want to register an account for yourself, so you have to type in YOUR e-mail-adress.
can i get invite?
Posting your email address would be a good idea
...and now im out, sorry folks
Quote from AndroidXP :Posting your email address would be a good idea

?!
Quote from Gabkicks :sent. wouldnt pm'ing people that say they have invites in this thread be better than requesting them here?

Yeah of course. But then why did he even post here? Instead of PM'ing instantly? I mean, either you PM, or you post here with your email. Just posting here without any details is kinda... pointless?
i agree.

i'm suprized no one's admitted to at least attempting to add more cars/tracks yet . is there some type of encryption on the files? i havent looked at anything myself.
can i test it too
hello , can i test the game too.
i have seen it by a friend but he cant sent me a e-mail.

[email protected]

thx,

marco
sure well thats my last envite for now untill i get more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG