The online racing simulator
#26 - Vain
I'm still undecided wether I can drive the next GP, but I already did some practice in order to beat Zeugnimod. See my attached replay for a hotlap I did in singleplayer. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to beat Zeugnimod. In the hotlap I managed to flip the car 11 and a half time (not counting multiple flips) within one lap. That results in a theoretical 690 flips in the race. I'm sure that'll give me good chances to win.

Vain
Attached files
flip it.spr - 59.5 KB - 163 views
Finally some competition.
lol
This fliping competion is fun when i am bored at 2.20 in the morning, beat this one
Attached files
13 flips.spr - 12.5 KB - 159 views
ok so maybe i do have a chance at winning the actual race
After quick race on your server other day , i change my mind and i wont be joining, good luck
It looks like these kerbs are gonna be a great equaliser, if you're capable of doing reasonable laps and don't write you're car off every 5 laps you'll be in with a good chance of winning.

I'm moving to UFR for this one tho'. it's a perfect track for them and they're a bit better at staying upright.

just gotta sort the new skin out in time, it's gonna be tough to beat the floyd for sheer coolness.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :After quick race on your server other day , i change my mind and i wont be joining, good luck

What was the problem Al? Was it password protected at the time? If not then anyone can join so the standard will be lower than for the actual meet.
Quote from Theafro :It looks like these kerbs are gonna be a great equaliser, if you're capable of doing reasonable laps and don't write you're car off every 5 laps you'll be in with a good chance of winning.

I've bet my money on you so you better win! (runkkari)

I tried to do some 5 laps races there yesterday.. well didn't manage to finish any of those so it doesn't look too good for me
Gentlefoot,I Just rushed into joining (although technically i never signed up) and tbh i tried fe green rev and

I think my fuse would explode :faint:

Anyhow me puts 50vCredits on Vain for getting most flips

You already saw me driving with XFG on this track, didnt you? How can you say that then?
just noticed i got LFS GT event same day, so this will be a long day
hoping the lfs gt wont get in the way looks like i will get away with it
I dont understand, its Ferb Bay Green REVERSED, this is EASIER than the normal. Dont wanna flip? stay off the curbs!!

General.. Normaly impressed with your driving, you dissapointed me slightly a few days ago, so no big loss your not driving the gp, although it would have been a challenge.

As for the flipping, now that ive said it, ill be the first to flip, but apart from the wall, the only major flipping point is the chicane on the hill, at which entry and exit are so important, but honestly, its not that bad!
Quote from mkinnov8 :
General.. Normaly impressed with your driving, you dissapointed me slightly a few days ago, so no big loss your not driving the gp, although it would have been a challenge.

O RLY GO crash some other dude "who impresses you" , and then hey, wouldnt be a big loss, but a challenge
no need for that
LOL! yep thats the right attitude right there LOL!

but i guess thats normal for the more experienced generation, something good to look up to.
did i miss something?
it's atrting to get a bit warm in here

it's the tension i'm sure, this track kinda puts thew pressure on
listen chaps , i wasnt meant to sound overly aggro and i think you guys overread into somthings a little, just i have 3hr race sunday and i just not enough time to focus on both , sorry for any bad feelings.
Good luck with the race dude! it's gotta be better than these crummy GPs
Quote from Theafro :Good luck with the race dude! it's gotta be better than these crummy GPs

:o in that case you are now forced to join every GP for the next 500 years and be forced to come LAST in every race
don't worry, I kinda like the GPs and unless you stick me in the 'B' server i'm almost garenteed not to win although i do beat most of ATC every race :P
hey guys
the LFS GT event finishes 15 mins before this event starts would it be ok if i'm a little late, it will only punish me on the grid with my lateness if it happens?
Id say its always good to try and be there a few laps before the end of Qualify, just to see the track and if not to practice, to watch others and see thier strengths and weaknesses etc, but Id say if you were there by 7:45pm then you'd just start at the back, which might not be a bad thing.

You can have fun passing "z" and friends on thier roofs!!

Im personally driving 300 miles to get back for the race!!
A couple of weeks ago, I had my most frightening driving experience ever.I was cruising in the outside lane, and just passing a truck when I drove through a DEEP patch of standing water at about 80 that was hiding under a bridge after a thunderstorm (rest of road was dry) and found myself rather sideways and in a completely different lane to the one i intended to be in. after a little swearing, praying, and fiddling about with the steering wheel (more like flailing about) i'd managed to correct my rather innapropriate attitude and get back up to speed. It doesn't sound scary until you realise that i'd missed the truck by about 3 feet and ended up on the hard shoulder.

Drive safe Dude!
This thread is closed

13th August ATC 60 Lap GP
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG