The online racing simulator
Questions / Tips
Hi, I see there were some threads in the 2023 forum section so I hope it's OK to create a thread here. If not, someone can delete it. Smile

My question is about directions, I have a vague memory that last year one of the rounds (that I didn't enter) was run in both directions around the track. Is that happening this year, or maybe not now that the two races are of unequal length?

Thanks!
Hello there!

Last year we indeed used both directions for the Berlin e-Prix layout, however this time around we are utilising only one direction in both Berlin races, and that will be the standard, counter-clockwise direction Smile
Here is a suggestion/tip about key binds for tyre changes if the race is declared wet. I guess this may not be obvious to everyone as the commands are quite new. Previously, scripts could be used to set the pit instructions, but with recent LFS updates they are no longer required.

Because of the quite new /pitins command (set pit instructions) and multiple commands on one key bind, you can set the tyres to be changed in your pit stop, using the text in one key bind.

For example I have:

CTRL+F2: /pitins ftyre r2 /pitins rtyre r2
CTRL+F3: /pitins ftyre r3 /pitins rtyre r3
CTRL+F4: /pitins ftyre super /pitins rtyre super

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG