The online racing simulator
Bug: Telemetry is not supported on Autocross Skid Pad
Telemetry is not supported on Autocross Skid Pad
------------------------------------------------
The SkidPad is a good way to check out the trimming of the suspension.
F1PerfMon is a really good tool too.
But I can not use both together because LFS does no proper Lap count on SkidPad.
So "Saving telemetry for the next lap" never works.
By the way, not beeing able to get telemetry on the first lap is the major bug behind this.

1) This must be a frequently reported bug. Which would make the fact that it has not been fixed more sad. But I searched this forum on "telemetry" and found no match.

2) I am not satisfied with the way (my) bug reports are ignored.
There is a huge noise on "new cars" and "new tracks" but the more important issues on the simulation in itself are overlooked.
Work perfectly fine here. I recorded a Telemetry from AU this Morning. All you need is a layout with a start/finish line.
Really?
Did you get your telemetry of the FIRST lap? ??

The fact that a start/finish line must be included seemed trivial to me.
But here it goes:
We need a nominal start/finish line on SkidPad. Lets say from the center to the north.
Just tried it. On Autocross Drag strip the telemetry starts right AFTER I cross the finish line (or not at all) no matter what I do.
Which makes the drag strip with its tiny width a very poor replacement.
Yeah telemetry will only record on the next recorded lap. And most courses only last 1 lap, so you are kind of out of luck
#6 - ajp71
Thomas I think you've missed Highsider's point. On the skid pad press shift + U to enter the editor and add a start point and a finish line (you might have to have 1 checkpoint as well) you can then drive around laps around this track and get telemetry just like any other.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG