The online racing simulator
direct drive you have ?
(11 posts, started )
direct drive you have ?
someone here from lfs uses direct drive to run in the simulator it works right no error ?Smile
#2 - Sobis
I've just recently started using Fanatec CSL DD. No issues with it, just a minor inconvenience that for some reason LFS sees 2 Fanatec devices of which only 1 works so sometimes it hooks to the wrong one. Might be something fixable, haven't looked into it yet.

I know there are definitely more DD users out there with way more experience but I haven't heard anything negative about usability of DD with LFS.
Yes, DD work well in LFS (why not?).
I also see my Fanatec as 2 devices. It's not from LFS but from Windows (DirectX) which limits the number of buttons possible on a game controller. Quite a few wheels have more, so the trick is to "split" it into 2 controllers.
(try [win]+[R] then joy.cpl and you will see your splitted Fanatec controller in Windows)
Quote from juliao :someone here from lfs uses direct drive to run in the simulator it works right no error ?Smile

It works great, i have 15Nm DD wheel
Thank you friends I'm interested in these steering wheels to improve in the simulators of life.... But I wanted to know how similar the gameplay is it to Logitech steering wheels?
I have a Fanatec CSL DD as well, 8nm version. I can only compare it to my old G25. It is silent, smooth, it is 3 times as strong, spins way faster which is more realistic as well, feels way better in every way.
I haven't tried the new Logitech DD wheels, they must be very good too.
#7 - cuni
I just acquired a Moza r5 bundle together with a 'portable' solid gt style rig.... now starts the mind shift from office desk mouse to racing seat and wheel Taped Shut
By 'portable' I mean I can drag it 1 m to the side, to be 'stored' near the wall.
Quote from Sobis :I've just recently started using Fanatec CSL DD. No issues with it, just a minor inconvenience that for some reason LFS sees 2 Fanatec devices of which only 1 works so sometimes it hooks to the wrong one. Might be something fixable, haven't looked into it yet.

I know there are definitely more DD users out there with way more experience but I haven't heard anything negative about usability of DD with LFS.

Fanatec CSL DD user here as well. Works perfectly.
I run it in compatibility mode (yellow power light) so that Fanaleds works.
Quote from farcar :Fanatec CSL DD user here as well. Works perfectly.
I run it in compatibility mode (yellow power light) so that Fanaleds works.

Soon I want to be with a Logitech DD or Camus DD that is more affordable here in Brazil I like my G29 more often it leaves something to be desired in terms of sensitivityThumbs up

https://cammusracing.com/

I found this direct drive interesting and both in value and robustness
What do you guys think of this steering wheel
I'm creating my own direct drive using a hoverboard that I bought at the junkyard and an ODESC board, I'm also using an Arduino to use Logitech pedals and shifter

I'm still configuring and adjusting it, but so far it's working well in Live for Speed and other simulators.

Quote from henricat2006 :I'm creating my own direct drive using a hoverboard that I bought at the junkyard and an ODESC board, I'm also using an Arduino to use Logitech pedals and shifter

I'm still configuring and adjusting it, but so far it's working well in Live for Speed and other simulators.

sempre inovando

direct drive you have ?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG