The online racing simulator
Help Demo Lincesed became S1
(12 posts, started )
Hello.

I CREATED THIS GROUP FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HELPS DEMO LICENSES PEOPLE BECAME S1, FOR HAVING BETTER EXPERIENCE IN-GAME.

(READ CLOSELY)

Because the Demo License it's only 3 CARS and 1 TRACK, and that became very repitive for normal users like me.

If you want to help me or other people became S1 you can leave a respond to this forum

Thank you.
iam demo
Hmm, not sure why you think a normal user like yourself would think less than 200 laps is repetitive.

I have only just over 5,000 laps (just in normal configuration), and for a lot of drivers, that probably makes me a newbie. I only ever found Blackwood (like all the tracks, including my own layouts) challenging. Especially as even my super best time was just inside 3 seconds outside the world record time.

I realise that lots of people in South America, like large parts of the world, struggle to pay for necessities, never mind computer games, but I'm mindful of the fact that you have played the game, and I'm assuming on a pc, so that must have cost something. Just seems like you want someone else to pay for something that likely will be wasted, as you'll get bored with it because its not S2, and then complaining about that as you can't play with the mods in S3.
Attached images
LFS Stats.PNG
ok
Althought, I got / heard hungreds of ideas how paid content could be temporarly made avilible for free for testing purposes, as not everyone has a friend whom would allow to take a seat in his simrig to test full LFS before buying it and can adore such ideas to some extend, but shifting whole S1 into demo spectrum is wayyy too ridicolous plan, lol.

Also pozdro Perulok, sad in 2024 some playerbase kind from there was not recreated in official yet.
#6 - gu3st
Quote from sinanju :Hmm, not sure why you think a normal user like yourself would think less than 200 laps is repetitive.

I have only just over 5,000 laps (just in normal configuration), and for a lot of drivers, that probably makes me a newbie. I only ever found Blackwood (like all the tracks, including my own layouts) challenging. Especially as even my super best time was just inside 3 seconds outside the world record time.

I realise that lots of people in South America, like large parts of the world, struggle to pay for necessities, never mind computer games, but I'm mindful of the fact that you have played the game, and I'm assuming on a pc, so that must have cost something. Just seems like you want someone else to pay for something that likely will be wasted, as you'll get bored with it because its not S2, and then complaining about that as you can't play with the mods in S3.

200 laps really isn't a lot. By the time the Daytona 24 ends, I'll have done 320 laps of Daytona this week, 200 of them in the last 24 hours.

And I'm still improving, even 19 hours into the 24 hour race. Always places to find a little bit of time.
Quote from Antonnio Giovannazi :I CREATED THIS GROUP FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HELPS DEMO LICENSES PEOPLE BECAME S1, FOR HAVING BETTER EXPERIENCE IN-GAME.

If you want to help me or other people became S1 you can leave a respond to this forum

These people are usually very helpful with upgrading demo users to S1 level. Please visit the link for more info:
https://www.lfs.net/shop/licenseselect
Hope it helps.
I would also like an S1 license because here in South America it is almost impossible due to the prices and live for speed is my favorite game Big grin
So this thread is basicaly about begging for money without giving anything in return. Bravo.
Say nice things to developers and they might give u free license Thumbs up

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG