The online racing simulator
How to Watch Baathurst?
(29 posts, started )
Quote from detail :By the way, the TV channel that shows so much racing, is now broadcasting by a satellite.

Here is the info, someone may try to receive it. "Express AM 2" satellite, transponder #6, 80° east longtitude, frequency 3675 Mhz, 33.483 Mbaud/sec, FEC 7/8, polarization - circular, right rotation. Technical support: +7 495 617-52-40, 617-52-41, 617-92-83. Mail to ask about being a regional broadcaster.

It's been my motto for a while already.. But compared to us, you russians live in a TV heaven
I read the title of the thread and thought, "well, I download the whole thing then sit down, watch it from begining to end and get so ****ed up drinking Newcastles I cant see straight". I mean, the Bathurst is one the great "drinking races", am I right or wrong this one, people.
Motors TV is showing the Sandown 500 LIVE next sunday (at 0300), so i reckon they should be showing bathurst too. you'll have to find somebody with Sky/Cable, BTW It's channel 173 on NTL
Quote from jayhawk :I mean, the Bathurst is one the great "drinking races", am I right or wrong this one, people.

Totally true. It's not just a test of endurance for the drivers, fans have been known to DNF as well.

If you guys from O/S ever get a chance to go to Bathurst, not only will you see a cracking motor race, you will see a side to Australian culture that no tourist brochure can ever (legally) show. Just don't take your girlfriend.

How to Watch Baathurst?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG