The online racing simulator
Improvements to S3 purchasing.
Hello LFS 7E officials. I would like to give you a suggestion request. We just wanted to exchange an account with a friend. The friend wants the money first and I want the account because I can't trust that person, he's not someone I know. Normally, I can buy S3 for myself, but since I live in Turkey, I cannot buy it because my card does not support your site. It would be great if you could create an account exchange system for the game or a system that accepts Turkish cards on the website for low budget players like me. Let me tell you what it will be like if an account swap system is introduced into the game. The thing is, now the S3 owner will first put his account into the exchange system, and then the person who will buy it with money will add the money to the system. After adding the money, it will be confirmed and the account will be transferred to the person who added the money.
After the payment is made, the person who deposited the money will change the password, Gmail and phone number of the account and the money will go to the account owner and it will be exchanged. I think this system would be very good, I would be happy if you would be interested and take it into consideration and share your ideas with me. Thank you .
Shortest user agreement in the world:
https://www.lfs.net/agreement
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
That means also that you may not resell your LFS account as it is bound to user for lifetime!
-
(yusuf_delil) DELETED by yusuf_delil
Quote from kelekreis :We just wanted to exchange an account with a friend. The friend wants the money first and I want the account because I can't trust that person, he's not someone I know.

I think in such situation you can buy a S3 voucher code.
You buy the code, it is a key-code that can be used to unlock S3. (Like a CD-key)
When the other guy has given you the money then you send him the code.

https://www.lfs.net/shop/voucherselect
Quote : If you want to help a friend who cannot buy an LFS license for some reason, or if you would like to give someone an LFS license as a gift, you can buy a voucher code here.

Quote from kelekreis :Normally, I can buy S3 for myself, but since I live in Turkey, I cannot buy it because my card does not support your site..

Which card you are talking about? I used Mastercard on my other account, fastranker1 and it worked fine.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG