The online racing simulator
Track editor would be nice, but until then...
So let me preface with I have not read through the forum so if these topics have been discussed already I apologize..

Okay let's begin.. So obviously a full sandbox track editor would be sweet but until then, these ideas I've had in my head seem so obvious there must be some good reason they aren't features yet. Because if not, come on!

1: Objects already in the game like dumpsters, trashcans, trees, shrubs, light poles... why are these not in our editor inventory??

2: Creating groups of object. We should be able to group objects together, save them, and open that group on any map, duh..

3: Concrete objects. There should be an option to give concrete objects the texture and grip of asphalt.

4: There should be a concrete wedge ramp for creating concave/convex shapes.

I yield my time.

Alright either roast me or this needs done ASAP Omg omg omg
Yes, nice suggestions, they have been already proposed before.
Okay good, consider this a bump on the topic lol.
#4 - Racon
1) There are some new objects added to the new-physics version already, but they won't be added to this version. There is a picture of them in one of the progress reports somewhere (Tents, vehicles, chalk letters, letter signs, etc).

2) That can be done in InSim, I've done a quick PIE script for it here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/103154-Object-Groups

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG