The online racing simulator
Lap status.
(4 posts, started )
Lap status.
If you have the little map turned on - You will notice the small squares as you race.

Couldn`t this squares be numbers, so all racers behind you had a red (or orange) number, telling you how far behind (laps) they were. Same for the leaders, which could be green.
we had a few suggestions, where they would be a different color, and even have a little arrow (or make them arrows) to show which direction they are going

cant figure out what to search for though :S i know tweak posted in there, might be able to find it..

well i cant find what im looking for, maybe someone else knows what it was under

one had a different color for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person, another was an overlap; and the one im thinking of but cant find
Sector brands
ohhhh nice I agree and what about the sectors (splits)???? I would like to add some things like this...
Attached images
Sector.jpg
Now that's a good Jonas . It wouldn't be on my urgent list, but really good idea.

I'm just curious if the 2D track maps are images this could be done by a 3rd party mod - but before you look at me, I need to finish one mod before I start the next ! Over to somebody else...

Lap status.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG