The online racing simulator
One guy just decided to make formula racing car in his garage.
I like to watch YouTube on english as there is a lot of interesting content, and I think it is a great loss for those who do not know English. But sometimes there is also the opposite situation when there is very interesting content for example in Russian, but English-speaking viewers for obvious reasons do not watch it.

Despite this I want to recommend Igor Negoda's channel to any fans of homemade things, but this is a professional in engineering, and his work is functional and accurate. Watching his videos gives a nice satisfaction to your inner perfectionist. Its on Russian but the automatic translation of subtitles is already good enough to get the essence of what's going on. And he has a quality translation of the subtitles on the early videos.

For example, he makes his own jet engines, airplanes, and even a real formula race car. And by he makes a Formula race car, I mean he makes almost all the elements and components of the car himself in his garage, even the some bolts. (Except for the engine, brakes, the suspension struts, and some other small things) He has been making this race car for over two years now, and he shows in detail almost every step of this race car production. Video playlist of making racing car - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyyfwUFI3XU-1cTSorq_02e9VyLCRBO1e

He hasn't finished his project yet, but it's already very interesting to watch in progress. Supporting elements made of aluminum. Fasteners, hub wheels and some other small things made of titanium. Suspension arms, seat, monocoque and other body parts made of carbon fiber.

Anyway I think this is interesting and quality content to watch for fans of such engineering creations. And thats unfortunate that he's only known in our country and not to Western audiences.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2023-09-08 235106.jpg
Снимок экрана 2023-09-09 000821.jpg
Amasing, tnx for sharing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG