The online racing simulator
The ultimate timesaver
(5 posts, started )
The ultimate timesaver

I bloody love that thing. I spent almost all day trying to manually bleed my brakes on Wednesday and I didn't even finish bleeding the servo. Bought myself the Eezibleed and I had the entire car done in under an hour. Time to get it MOT'd and off I go (slowly)!
Yes i have that. took me £30 min do the car. Its a god send product.
i use syringes on my bikes, although i wouldnt say no to 1 of them.how much are they??
I ask a passer by (like a colleague), and have them done in 5 minutes. But if you're on your own, or surrounded only be eejits (or at a race meeting) then it can be a godsend to have something like this.

Personally I prefer the human touch - they can tell you to pump, and to stop pumping when the air is gone or the new fluid is coming. On your own you just have to pump for a bit, get out and check, get in and pump a bit more. It's when you get out and discover that a pipe has slipped and sprayed brake fluid over your paint that you wish you had a real person.
Quote from xxxrated :i use syringes on my bikes, although i wouldnt say no to 1 of them.how much are they??

£11.74 from Halfords (if you have a trade card)

The ultimate timesaver
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG