The online racing simulator
Render Error
(4 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
Render Error
Hi, I render my skin and when i open the scene it says missing file, and my render windows and the tag is mest up please help. the error file name is below and the render is to...
Attached images
tga error.jpg
team render messed up.jpg
#2 - joen
Quote from kyler :Hi, I render my skin and when i open the scene it says missing file, and my render windows and the tag is mest up please help. the error file name is below and the render is to...

Make sure that file that's missing (a texture for the brake disc in this case) is in the location 3DS expected it to (like it says in the error window), or open up the material browser, go to the material with the disc texture and point it to the location the brake disc texture is located now.

Regarding the glass, it seems like you applied the skin texture to the glass part or something, hard to tell.

It seems you're using ready to render scenes from ds-auto's. Everything is already in place in those scenes, so all you have to do is change the skin and render it (and make sure all the references to the textures are correct)
#3 - kyler
correct becase i dont know how to make it my self and i drag it t the hood and it still dose it
Just load the freshly downloaded scene, change the skin in the material editor slot called 'Skin'. Then render. If all your textures are where they should be it'll work.

Render Error
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG