The online racing simulator
EMA 'sponsored' LFS S2 later this year
(86 posts, started )
well all you s2 and s1 racers am comeing to get you becuase collage is allowing me to have 30 pounds a week so now i can buy s2 later this year yee haaa. :haha: :banana: :bullwhip: :clapclap: :eclipsee_
Education Maintainence Allowance.

A lot of people in my sixth form received some money like this, I was of those who where unable to apply for it.

It's appears really handy for those eligible. Seems like it's going to be for you too.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Education Maintainence Allowance.

A lot of people in my sixth form received some money like this, I was of those who where unable to apply for it.

It's appears really handy for those eligible. Seems like it's going to be for you too.

yeah just ccanrt wait to go to collage and get it. one thing to about pay pal could 16 year olds sign up for it? or do u have to be 18
no im 15 and have a paypal account, but I may have *cough* lied *cough* abuut my age ...
am nealry 16 tho
faster 111, your almost 16, whats wrong with getting a job like everyone else? i no your going to college but im staying on at school and im still getting a job. :P pls dont think im getting at you tho, cos im not
Quote from Captain Slow :faster 111, your almost 16, whats wrong with getting a job like everyone else? i no your going to college but im staying on at school and im still getting a job. :P pls dont think im getting at you tho, cos im not

ok look all i need to know is do u have to be 18 to sign up for a paypal acount?
Isn't that money basically "You can't be arsed to get an education on your own, but how about we bribe you?". Such a shame that we've got to the point where CHILDREN need to be PAID to go to school and/or pay attention.

Personally I'd shoot the lot - it would have two benefits. 1. Improving the average level of intelligence and 2. Reducing the ever increasing human population by a small but nonetheless helpful amount.

So watch out faster111 if we ever meet, because I might just have a gun

P.S. Good luck with getting S2, even with dirty money.

P.P.S. I think you have to be 18 or over yes, but they'll never know, so just lie
Quote from tristancliffe :Isn't that money basically "You can't be arsed to get an education on your own, but how about we bribe you?". Such a shame that we've got to the point where CHILDREN need to be PAID to go to school and/or pay attention.

Personally I'd shoot the lot - it would have two benefits. 1. Improving the average level of intelligence and 2. Reducing the ever increasing human population by a small but nonetheless helpful amount.

yeah but its engugh to get lfs so.
i think its disgracefull when people just sit in ther lovely decorated homes all day watching sky+, claiming there to ill to work with there bad back or whatever, yet you see them on the street walking about with a walking stick 2 inches of the ground. id love to rule the country, "if you dont have a job, starve"

p.s. i no that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, i just needeed to get it off my chest
Well if he gets paid to go to further education he might learn English.
Tristan is scary some..oh wait, all the times, all he wants is to shoot people nowdays :S
I must agree thou, I've seen too much idiots this week.
Quote from Bob Smith :Well if he gets paid to go to further education he might learn English.

well on that then they did a check on that and am on entry level 2 or 3 so
Quote from Bob Smith :Well if he gets paid to go to further education he might learn English.

rofl r you reffering to "engugh"
Quote from tristancliffe :Isn't that money basically "You can't be arsed to get an education on your own, but how about we bribe you?". Such a shame that we've got to the point where CHILDREN need to be PAID to go to school and/or pay attention.

P.S. Good luck with getting S2, even with dirty money.

P.P.S. I think you have to be 18 or over yes, but they'll never know, so just lie

Its not just for 'stupid or thick people'. Its for those people whose parents earn less than £30,000 a year. There are no rules saying what you have to spend it on. Many weeks you dont need to spend it on college stuff, mainly for going out etc.

And no, its as soon as you start college.
I've been working hard for about 5 months now, it's really not that bad.

Think of all the sweets you could buy..

Sweets!

I didn't really want to go to College so I went out and got a job. Atleast I earn my keep
Quote :I didn't really want to go to College so I went out and got a job. Atleast I earn my keep

yey somebody with his head screwed on
Quote from Lucasinio :Its not just for 'stupid or thick people'. Its for those people whose parents earn less than £30,000 a year. There are no rules saying what you have to spend it on. Many weeks you dont need to spend it on college stuff, mainly for going out etc.

And no, its as soon as you start college.

I know, but the argument is that those parents that went out and worked their arses off to earn £30,000 a year, are now being disadvantaged as a family.
Don't worry Blackout - I don't have a gun.

And I probably wouldn't be allowed one as they'd find this forum when doing a background check
Quote from Chris_Kerry :I know, but the argument is that those parents that went out and worked their arses off to earn £30,000 a year, are now being disadvantaged as a family.

Ok, i wasnt having a go, but the way he phrased it sounded like he was saying it was only for people with low-intelligence. Annoyed me somewhat thats all.

And you back up your claims, every 3 months give or take, we all receive £100 bonus'....
Im in the military Officer's college, and they pay us 1200 euro's every month depending on your marks .
It lasts for 4 years and the higher grade the higher ''Education Maintainence Allowance'' you get up to 1500 euro's a month, its really nice.
Myself im saving up every month so I can buy a Ducati Desmodeci but thats off topic .

Too bad the training itself is very VERY hard but atleast you will have alot of skills

Anyway, alot of luck with S2, im sure you will have alot of fun with it
Ahhh hell i did uni, got sh@t loads of loans from mr blair, didnt really need the loans but hey got me a car, holiday, etc. Ended with the job of me dreams (advertising graphic designer) dont believe the hype lol.
When you get these LOANS they take the money back through ya taxes so its all fair, no more grants.
Damn it how did ya get into college with English like that, are you gonna be learning mechanics then only messing with ya but to be honest you deserve the cash if you get a good job later on, youll pay thousands in tax for crap roads, hospitals, etc in the future so its only fair the gov give you a bit.
Quote from Lucasinio :Ok, i wasnt having a go, but the way he phrased it sounded like he was saying it was only for people with low-intelligence. Annoyed me somewhat thats all.

And you back up your claims, every 3 months give or take, we all receive £100 bonus'....

I wasn't having a go.

Only those eligible for EMA get a £100 bonus.

College shouldn't be teaching basic english unless you're in an ESL (english as a second language) class.
Quote from MAGGOT :College shouldn't be teaching basic english unless you're in an ESL (english as a second language) class.

Or if you study English...

(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG