The online racing simulator
Wind simulator
(11 posts, started )
Wind simulator
Hi guys.

Has anybody used a windsimulator with LFS, and does it work properly on all cars?

Meseplayer
Quote from Meseplayer :Hi guys.

Has anybody used a windsimulator with LFS, and does it work properly on all cars?

Meseplayer

Yes it works normally with Simhub. I haven't tested all the cars, but actually it has nothing to do with which car you drive. As far as I know, this is only due to the telemetry sent. For Simwind, this is the driving speed. Just like bass shakers...

However, I personally only recommend it in VR mode. On the monitor or television, the effect is not immersive. But in VR it's amazing.
Ok, thanks man, I suspected it had much to do with VR, can't really imagine how it would have much effect otherwise, apart from blowing cool air on you.

Meseplayer
to say the least....it's a drug....i've got 6 of these now and it blows me off my seat at 300kmh
Omg omg omg
Attached images
20230227_151224.jpg
Shit! That was one hell of a setup, do you have any hair left😀
in the winter months i also thought shit that's too much.....but in the summer it's just yeah.
well, our summer is like your winter, so maybe I could do with a bit less wind...Ya right
absolutely....in cold weather the wind somehow works twice. Use strong fans, you can also regulate them down if necessary. This is very easy to do with Simhub.
Hi

Well, is seems this is not going to work since the race computer runs on win 7 and Simhub needs win 10.

Meseplayer
Pretty much everything now is abandoning Windows 7 and 8 support. Steam has announced this week that Windos 7 and 8 won't be supported by basically end of year.
Yes, have to update the system...

Wind simulator
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG