The online racing simulator
Live for Speed on a PC from 2002 - Can you play it?
Well, no.

After seeing that the latest version of LFS was playable on Windows XP, I decided to install it on my Dell Dimension 3000 PC. The absolute highest FPS I could get on the lowest graphics settings at 640x480 was 1.5 FPS, and it got down as low as 0.6 FPS, and most of the textures didn't load.

So, yeah. Playing LFS on a 20+ year old PC isn't really possible.
It will play Doom however.
It should run gta san andreas and thats just like driving bike mods in lfs.
Can you run on PS3? I'm writing this on one lol
#5 - gu3st
Quote from LordJaguar :Can you run on PS3? I'm writing this on one lol

LFS doesn't run on PPC processors nor can the PS3 run Windows applications.
Quote from gu3st :LFS doesn't run on PPC processors nor can the PS3 run Windows applications.

trust me ive already tried lol. if it could run on linux i could jail break ps3 and then it would run... admittedly not well.
I beg to differ! I was playing LFS on a PC back in 2003, so it WILL run on a 20yr old PC!!
The 2003 version of LFS will run a on PC from 2003.
Newer LFS versions will not run or very badly.
#9 - gu3st
Quote from LordJaguar :trust me ive already tried lol. if it could run on linux i could jail break ps3 and then it would run... admittedly not well.

LFS does run on Linux via WINE/Proton.

But to get LFS to run in that environment you need an unholy combo of translation layers and it'll be be unusably slow.

And it's not like the efforts made for x86 on ARM in Linux (for things like running Steam on Apple Silicon) with Box32 are reusable either for PPC.

I should try LFS on Apple Silicon though with the recent Asahi developments.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG