GT-V34 MINE9
(4 posts, started )
GT-V34 MINE9
Vehicle mod: GT-V34 MINE9
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/256994

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Legendary R34 Built by Mine's

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :We have build this legend to be one of many cars to come!

Mine'S R34 Spec:

-RB26 Producing 621 HP
-Revs past 9,000 RPMS
-1450KG thanks to Carbon parts
-265/35R18 with 18x10.2 INCH rims
-Realistic Aero
-Different setups to for throwback driving style
-Realistic performance

THANK YOU RUBIE FOR MODEL!!!
THANK YOU IVANCSX FOR THE MODELING DETAIL WORK!!!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Would it be possible to increase the strength of the front downforce a bit more? or at least change the balance to make the front more effective? i tend to get a lot of understeer with the currrent balance set at full tilt F/R
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2042182"]Would it be possible to increase the strength of the front downforce a bit more? or at least change the balance to make the front more effective? i tend to get a lot of understeer with the currrent balance set at full tilt F/R

I will take a look into the Aerodynamic balance and limits, but just keep in mind this is AWD car you can add more rear wheel drive bias to get rear end to rotate more
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2042182"]Would it be possible to increase the strength of the front downforce a bit more? or at least change the balance to make the front more effective? i tend to get a lot of understeer with the currrent balance set at full tilt F/R

i completely revised the aero, its a lot more realistic, please try it and give feedback thank you

GT-V34 MINE9
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG